Thread: Synchronize notes to Mac

Synchronize notes to Mac

The thing I am searching for the is to forward for synchronizing Notes to Mac. The thing is that I am able to see the check box in the iTunes and has not received any errors at the time of synchronizing. I want to know that what are the things that should be synchronized and which are the application on Mac can provide the new home for the iPhone notes. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Synchronize notes to Mac

I am also having the similar problem but also have a small solution for that may be that can be helpful. It synchronizes with notes that are in the mail.app. But the problem is that my notes are not appearing in Mail. The thing is that it is not really used notes in the mail before as no real need to do. I want to click on notes in the title bar and get an empty yellow pad. I also want to know how can see the existing note.

Well I am not an expert to this but I have a solution for your problem. For the solution of your problem you just need to check the side bar there is bit with the drop down triangle. You have to expand the triangle and then you will be able to see the reminders bit that will be having the drop down triangle. You just need to expand the triangle and you will be able to see the to do and notes. I am sure that it will solve your problem.

Thank you for the reply, but I need help for my another problem. My office is equipped Lotus Notes mail, calendar and address book. Currently I own a Sony Ericsson P910i I fully synchronized with Lotus Notes via my PC on the 3 core functions (mail, calendar and address book). I wanted to get the iPhone, Aynat IBM (Lotus Notes) would implement this synchronization.

In time, I had a solution close to that of dreamcatcher. I was using Outlook with the Lotus Notes connector supplied on the CD. This gave: Notes 5 server < > Lotus Notes Connector for Outlook < > ActiveSync < > PDA. From memory there were some bugs with synch recurring meetings. which would: Notes server < > Lotus Notes Connector for Outlook < > Outlook < > iTunes < > iPhone 3G

I did some testing with the Notes Connector for Outlook. I have not found this claim. The advantage is that this connector is available for free from Microsoft. In addition, as you indicated, this connector Microsoft only works up the Outlook 2002 version. With higher versions, it is risky. I also tested an application that makes IBM a bit the same as the connector for Microsoft with the difference that the software developed by IBM is compatible with recent versions of Outlook. What made me give up this type of solution is that it is not really suited. Indeed, these connectors are for users who want to use Outlook as email client instead of Lotus

I have the same problem of synchronization between Lotus Notes and iPhone, and more complicated: my assistant has a PC and keep my calendar on Lotus Notes, I have a Mac but I also I prefer iCal Lotus, I have an iPhone, and I want them to manage the agenda on the three machines, either. Solution: a Palm intermediate. In fact, the problem is simply to synchronize iCal and Lotus, between iCal and iPhone sync is done in real time by MobileMe. So regularly (2 times a day), my assistant sync with Lotus Palm, me going and I sync with iCal (using Missing Sync). In both cases the synchronization of the Palm (Palm < > PC and Palm < > Mac) it goes well, except some deletions of events that may be necessary to verify. We should make a sync cable, this hurts me a little, but Bluetooth is not fast enough. That, I admit it is not very clean as a solution, but it works well for several months. However, I'm waiting like everybody a real solution of synchronization between Lotus and the iPhone.