Thread: "no gateway reply" its different not like wi-fi ....iam connected to my tata docomo network in this how to rectify

"no gateway reply" its different not like wi-fi ....iam connected to my tata docomo network in this how to rectify

iam using nokia 5800.. iam not using wi ffy but iam using TATA INDICOM (any other network network.... but here iam getting error called some times "No gateway Reply"

what to do to rectify this problem....

plz give me suggestions

Re: "no gateway reply" its different not like wi-fi ....iam connected to my tata docomo network in this how to rectify

Go to router's advanced setup by opening the modem's page using its IP address. You may need to login to enter it. Then go to WAN. Click on Edit.

0/35 1 UBR pppoe_0_35_1 ppp_0_35_1 PPPoE Disabled Disabled Enabled

SET VPI=O, VCI=35, uncheck VLAN TAGGING. SERVICE CATEGORY =UBR WITHOUR PCR. Uncheck Enable Quality Of Service

Then NEXT. Now click on PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and uncheck everything in Encapsulation Mode. Then keep LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING, then NEXT. Provide your your default USERNAME and PASSWORD provided by BSNL when asked. Then PPPOE SERVICE NAME =DATAONE, Authentication Method: =AUTO, and then uncheck ALL OPTION ONLY CLICK. Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (Default Enabled). Now click all the options except Enable IGMP Multicast AND SERVICE NAME =pppoe_0_35_1. Save the changes and reboot everything.