Thread: Blackberry Curve 8330 Text Message Won't Delete

Blackberry Curve 8330 Text Message Won't Delete

Hi guys ! I am in big issues and not getting any way to solve this out . i have just posted here and hope someone from you all have any suggestion regarding this issues .. One of my friend considered that it would be funny to text message me a off-colored images currently and now I seems unable to remove this out.

Can somebody from you all have some idea on what I can do about the same ? The option to remove is accessible, but after choosing it, the file remains?

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 Text Message Won't Delete

The issue can be measure as the physical and functional both type of problems in this situation, you can resolve this out after making few of the operations and I am sure these things can do much better for your issues . Just try the below suggested things as follows :

• Turn the device off and then again come up with on.
    • Perform a hard reset on the device.
    • Take out the battery from the device (At the time it is still turned on) for 10 seconds and then again reinsert the same .

But if you suggested that the email or text are unable to be deleted from your Main screen when working with the Dimension Theme, what you can perform in this case is to just open the email from the email screen one more time , push on the menu button on your phone (blackberry logo), click on the "Mark Open" button and then press out the menu button once again and then click on the "Mark Unopened" the back or end button then it should be off your screen. This beats hard configuration that has been sort of a hassle plus the time it takes for the phone to generate the back up.

I am unable to remove out the SMS messages stored into my in-box of the device. They are tagged on my home screen in the messages section . I have removed prior and even though all is removed the SMS message remains. Does anybody from you all getting same problem? If so then please let me know how to fix this problem......... please help.

I have the 8130 Pearl - I received that my SMS messages is not getting removed the summary stated on the Theme screen for Dimension right now . I received the reference of one site stating me to work with the Desktop Manager, choose the Back-up and Restore and then after choose the Advanced button, move to the SMS Text (DB) and just wipe this out . That works, but after all means at the end of the procedure I lost my entire SMS messages. If someone else have any better method to get rid from this issue then please let me know. It assumes that very random when they start to be "undeletable".

I had similar issue here also. The SMS message are received from CVS. I always do the same as others have used to remove, still there.Solution: Left phone on, pulled out the battery wait for one min,and insert that again, it wiped the message from box. I am not sure, but according to me that it may have stayed in the Memory on the phone, even though using to remove the same. The Battery pulling out flushes the memory, makes sense for me but I am not sure about this. However, this seems feasible .