Thread: Not able to receive AOL Emails

Not able to receive AOL Emails

I have a Blackberry 8330 curve. The problem is that I am not able to receive AOL Emails. I have no idea about the thing. Please do help me out which will be better in order to get the desired change to be worked. I do not know what could have caused this. Please let me know and get me the application to work well. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Not able to receive AOL Emails

You need to first login to your BIS account. As it is been done you then need to check out by contacting the carrier as they control the BIS account. Now try deleting and then recreate the BIS account for AOL. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing and work well as needed. It will be better that you do check for the change and function as required. It is essential and necessary that you do process for the same. So do check out.

You need to check out by getting the firmware of the phone to be updated. As it is been done you can then work well with the things in order to get function for the same and work well. So do process as needed. This will make the changes to be processed for the thing. I hope this will be helpful and you can make the implementation to be worked.

Try resetting the settings that is been mentioned or assigned. This will help you well to get the desired change to be implemented as required. So do check out for the thing and work as needed. It will help you well and make the changes to be processed as needed. It will be proper that you do check and function for the thing. I hope it is better. Hope this will be better.