Thread: Blackberry curve 8310 emulator to test java web application

Blackberry curve 8310 emulator to test java web application

I recently got some idea to do something unique but I don't have any idea about the procedure to do it. Actually, I need to port the java web application on blackberry curve 8310. But I don't know how to do it properly ..

Please help me . Can somebody suggest what code configuration I have made or any other method for this task and from where I should start implementing this on this ? Thanks in Advance !!!

Re: Blackberry curve 8310 emulator to test java web application

According to you, your recent application is a java applet which runs in a system treated by a desktop browser ? in that situation , you will require to make a java application which will be executed on your device. This question is associated with the "Java development"section . I am just querying about the same to moderators to move your query there.

About common coding in java, you are ale to start by making a click on the "Developers" reference on top of the running page.

Thanks for your quick reply on this !!! the application that I am creating is not actually a java applet application rather its a J2EE application (EJB, JSF,HTML,Javascript,css, Hibernate, Resource Adapters and ao on) and I need this to be retrieve via the blackberry curve 8310. I would appreciate your help in case you can show on my queries here:

• The simulator or emulator should I go for the testing of the application and from where I have to perform the downloading of the same ?
    • Can I detect entire issues going on with the application on blackberry device by checking out on its simulator or emulator ?
    • What code configurations I should expect to fix the issues with that ?
    • Do you have any idea about those methods through which I can debug these issues on the blackberry so that it would be simple for me to fix those issues ?
    • Do I need any JDE plugin ? If so then please let me be sure why its needed in this case ?

You can go for the BlackBerry Web Development Plug-in for Eclipse or BlackBerry Plug-in specially developed and dependent through the Microsoft Visual Studio v1.2 to check out the efficiency of the software and debug your generated web application with the help of BlackBerry simulators. You can download from here .. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/develop...sdownloads.jsp

Both of them provides same functionality. So you have to just select one that makes use of the IDE you are probably sure to go with.