Thread: Blackberry Curve 8320 and .3gp extension not working

Blackberry Curve 8320 and .3gp extension not working

I received a video and for a number of reasons I cannot open it on my phone. When I hit it off on the attachment it does not give me the alternative to view attachment. The video has a .3gp conservatory. I be able to view on my system immediately extremely well just not on my blackberry. I was wondering if there is away to move/copy pictures from the picture directory to the submission menu into a folder in their. If probable be able to anybody facilitate please copy/move pictures to non-pictures folder. And copy/move pictures from/to sdcard.

Re: Blackberry Curve 8320 and .3gp extension not working

Yes, you be able to copy pictures from sdcard to apparatus memory and vice versa. It is not compulsory to utilize predefined folders for equivalent media type. There are more than a few folders: music, videos, pictures, etc. Theoretically there are no tribulations to copy an mp3 file to the pictures folder, additional than that would not help you to manage your files efficiently. One most recent query for movies, what the file conservatory has to be to play them.mov, .avi etc. Additional extensions in addition might be played. Give pleasure to make a note of that it depends on your handheld OS version or description. There is a detailed, additional than technical explanation you desire a free tool to convert your DVD and avi files to movies to play on blackberry I would recommend the Handbrake application. I utilize it for my requirements and it is superior for me.

I tried converting the format to mpeg, additional than it came out .mp4 and the similar thing, audio additional than no video. How be able to I get audio and video to play. Blackberry immediately hold up or maintain to play .avi video, and you necessitate downloading appropriate codec for avi, such divx or xvid. Recently I had purchased a blackberry curve 8320 and I am able to share files connecting my system and phone. I have comprise and tried dissimilar formats to play video additional than none work.avi, .wmv do not work at the entire, .mp4 plays audio additional than no video.

When you have comprise a video on your desktop, and desire to position it on your Blackberry, chances are it would not be in the right format. You have three ways of getting the substance into your BlackBerry. You are able to utilize the Roxio Media Manager (observe the numerous discussions regarding that program that is obtainable when you download the "Blackberry Desktop Manager by means of Media Manager" you be able to utilize a convertor web. You be able to convert yourself the video, and then shift it to your Blackberry. This BlackBerry Converter Suite is a specialized BlackBerry converter suite program that is able to convert DVD movies and standard video files for playback on BlackBerry Phone by means of high output superiority and fast conversion speed. Besides, it upgrades to totally hold up or maintain Blackberry Storm 9530, 9500 and BlackBerry Bold 9000.

For the uploading to your blackberry, easiest method is to attach your Blackberry, position it to be in "Mass Storage" method (UMS), and drag'n'drop the file in your \Videos\ folder on your blackberry (you do not necessitate the Desktop Manager to do that). For the alteration of the video, I comprise discovered a free and open-source program called AKME FFmpeg (ugly name, additional than user gracious). It be able to be downloaded here : SourceForge >> AKME FFmpeg . Here’s merely one screen : select the file to convert, decide the Blackberry (for illustration Blackberry Curve 8300 400kbps), select the destination filename, and select the ratio if necessitate be (for instance a number of YouTube FLV videos are defaulting to 16:9 as an alternative of 4:3). Then one additional click and the conversion begins. I similar to mp4 : superior quality than 3gp, and be able to be viewed by means of a regular Media Player similar to VLC or Windows Media Player.

How be supposed to I have comprise the settings if I desire the audio and video to essentially be sync'd. I used the similar software to renovate an MPEG to an MPEG4 (a rock video) and the audio is regarding two lines ahead of the video. I consider I immediately necessitate to regulate the settings somehow, additional than not certain what to do to fix this. The video plays completely as an MPEG previous to its converted. I tried to load the MP4 into virtual dub and it said "MPEG-1 contains an invalid frame rate (0)." Any ideas then you can suggest you reply.

You have to revolutionize the video subsequent to it is converted into mp4. I utilize Virtual Dub (it's free) on my system. Load the file for the audio, do not touch no matter which. For the video part, decide "direct stream copy", then select "frame rate" then give the impression of being if you necessitate making certain the third alternative "Change so video and audio durations match". Then File >> Save as AVI and save into an additional file. You be able to upload that innovative file onto your Blackberry.