Thread: Active Sync for Mac

Active Sync for Mac

I have recently purchased new Apple Macbook Pro last week and I want to install Activesync software application on my Macbook. I want to know that Activesync application is compatible with the Mac operating system or not. I am using this on my windows phone and at my office also. I want my mails to get synced on different platform and that is only possible if you go ahead using ActiveSync. I am not able to find any option in Mac. I thought this would be easy to configure, but things are completely different.

Re: Active Sync for Mac

SyncMate from Eltima Software is software that allows you to synchronize your Mac with your Windows Mobile device. Direct competitor to The Missing Link, SyncMate lets you sync via a USB cable with such applications as Bookmarks, Address Book, sticky notes ( stickies ) , iCal , iTunes , iPhoto and others . With SyncMate you can receive, read and manage your SMS , install applications on your smartphone , and follow all file exchanges using the activity log. There are many software like this that you can use and link it with Exchange server.

Recent changes SyncMate :
    • Sync with Google Contacts with the plug -in "Contacts "
    • Synchronization with Google Calendar with the plug -in "iCal "
    • New " History reset " to erase the history of synchronization of all plug -ins
    • Ability to disable automatic synchronization
    • Several interface improvements

With the new version of SyncMate you can easily sync your Mac with Windows Mobile, USB flash drives, PSP, other Macs or Windows computers, Nokia S40 phones, Google accounts and backup your data online! SyncMate allows you to sync your contacts and calendars with many devices simultaneously and even with your Google account (in 2 ways, unlike iSync).

SyncMate is a utility for synchronization between your Mac and a Windows Mobile phone , some Nokia , another Mac or a Google Account . Two versions are proposed by the publisher. The free version synchronizes data from Address Book and calendar with other Macs , the supported phones or Google . You can also read text messages from his Mac and an online backup of 50MB is integrated . For thirty euros, you will also syncs with iPhoto, iTunes , Safari and Firefox ( bookmarks ) , and all the plugins needed to manage a compatible phone . The storage space for backup also requires 200 MB charges.