Thread: Reading pdf on iPad and paging down

Reading pdf on iPad and paging down

I need help to find pdf reader for ipad. I got a ipad and I have some comics in my computer. I want to add up the same on my ipad but the issue is the ipad it does not read the same. I had lots of pdf files which are showing any icon on the ipad. Does anyone suggest me to buy a good pdf reader for the ipad. I had tried to search for the same on Apple Store but there were many and chargeable.

Re: Reading pdf on iPad and paging down

If might have familiar with a tool name PDF Reader which was realeased first for iPhone. PDF Reader offers the Easiest way for you to read PDF files. It's also A Powerful file viewer supports various files Which includes doc, txt, ppt, and pictures. With high quality viewing engine, very broad reading PDF files is no longer a problem to you.You can directly view your pdf files from that.

The iPad is a perfect tool for reading. So if you want to scan your comics and import your collection into your iPad then here is a solution. The best way for that is that you can covert them to jpg files format from any converter tool and then import them on your ipad. That will consume less space and it will be also easy to read the same. You can zoom in and out for the images.

The best tool for the same is iAnnotate PDF iPad. The application is well structured, because it allows a full view of the PDF, as thumbnails, folders, tabs. It gives the possibility to add annotations to documents, highlight, underline or draw, and many other characteristics that make an app really iAnnotate PDF Pro for your iPad . It is possible to synchronization the same with your mac desktop.

There is a very lite application which provides the same support. It is called as Nitro PDF reader. It offers document conversion to PDF by drag / drop or print to PDF. It allows editing of documents with forms, extract images and text, adding text and commentary, and its interface is immediate, which is used to the ribbons of MSOffice 2007. All the usual features of Acrobat Reader are also present.

There are lots of applications for the same. Like Stanza 3.0 which supports iPad and all types of pdf documents. Stanza is bringing the PDF support and the same is very easy to use. It is s fully compatible with the iPad and the installation is also quiet easy. The same also works in iPhone and you can easily download your ebooks directly in that. So here you does need to download or move pdf files from your system.

I am using FileMagnet application here. It is a multipurpose application which works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The same allows you to view different office files on your ipad. You can view PDF documents, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Work, etc files on your iPad with no issue. You can have files directly from your wifi network. That means you can stream your office files from wifi network. It also supports web and image files.