Thread: Windows Live Messenger data or Blackberry Internet Service

Windows Live Messenger data or Blackberry Internet Service

I have some confusion from last one week and I think it's time to ask that . This is very common question about Windows Live Messenger. Actually, I have taken the limited data plan, and I was considering that if the Live Messenger application will implemented up with this data, or does it work on the similar concept as Blackberry Messenger where you issue the text as much as you required to enter without this consuming into your data? Do you have any suggestion regarding this ..

Windows Live Messenger not working on Blackberry Curve "Data Service Unavailable

I am getting some difficulties to work upon my windows live messenger. The messenger is occurring some error messages and now I require your help to solve this out ,Currently,the issue workaround is that when I clicked on the Sign In on the Windows live messenger then suddenly it got stopped and displaying the error message as "data service unavailable" as failure code. Any idea ??

Re: Windows Live Messenger data or Blackberry Internet Service

Would you tell me something means what type of signal, you are using currently?I am sure this is because of the network issues and you have to just tell me the workaround . For that matter, what device? And one more thing, Have you performed the up-gradation of the latest Live instant messenger ? you should use your BlackBerry browser and that will help you to go for the target and you have to visit on the mobile.blackberry.com and do so.

Thanks for your prompt replies and I am glad that you have considered on my question and I will obviously provide you the proper information about my workaround . The information that you requires to know are as follows :

Type of signal: Wireless domestic company
    Device: Blackberry Curve

I have already done the installation of same and as well as three times windows live messenger from my blackberry.

You have to now check out with your carrier or mobile provider. In the current situation, to receive the RIM push email functions about which you are just looking for, just as the Windows Live Messenger, and also the additional BlackBerry data services like Internet browser, Facebook for BlackBerry,BlackBerry Messenger, and so on . So, you have to call up your carrier an ask them about running with the BlackBerry Data Plan associated to your account.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am running with the EVDO data service specially for my blackberry 8230 and before three days, I purchased a data package for my phone and going well without any issue on first day. But then I had switched this off and lost the coverage and also I have tried to come out with the battery and trying to pull and all of things for the passed two days. I have Bell Mobility in canada and I was just considering if there was some technique through which I can resolve the issue .