Thread: Setting up email on Blackberry Curve?

Setting up email on Blackberry Curve?

I am having one issue regarding which i need to work. I have got a Blackberry Curve device and wanted to set the email on the same. But it is not working with the email account of mine. If i configure with the Hotmail then it is accepting the same but not other email. So help me with the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Setting up email on Blackberry Curve?

I think that you forgot to mention the actual problem of with the device of yours. Are you getting any kind of error while entering the email id and password in the blackberry Curve or not? If yes then please let us know what error you are getting to that i can understand about the problem and find the working solution for the same.

It is showing me the error whenever i am trying to configure the email ID of mine i.e. ""we were unable to configure xxxxx@xxxx.com Choose one of the following options and select next." I am unable to resolve this problem. So if you can then please let me know how to get rid of the same. I wanted to configure the same as it is my work ID.

When you are getting the error at that time select the "I will provide the setting" option and after that provide the name as well as the IP Address of the Mail Server which you are trying to configure. Now enter the username and password of your Email and see whether this time it is configuring the same or not. Hope this will work.