Thread: Will Rosetta Stone be able to run on iPad

Will Rosetta Stone be able to run on iPad

I would like you people to guide me on some query that will Rosetta Stone be able to run on iPad or not. This is actually a Language Learning software. I know that iPad does not support Flash, but this particular software does not require Flash to run. According to me, even if it is not a requirement, the software wont run. I want to know the views of the members here.

Re: Will Rosetta Stone be able to run on iPad

You are right that Flash is not a requirement for Rosetta Stone. You may be knowing that this software can be run in Mac OS. Also, flash can be run in this particular operating system. You can think of the relation between flash and Rosetta Stone as a coincidence. I am sorry to tell you that Rosetta Stone will not be able to run on iPad.

Rosetta Stone can only be able to run on iPad if this particular application is included in the device. You cannot install it from outside. A version that is compatible with the iPad must be released and either only that can be installed in the device or this software must come built-in with the iPad. iPad has come into the market just recently. I suppose that you must wait for sometime with patience till some applications can be released for it.

Until the officials of Rosetta Stone will release such a version that is compatible with iPad, nothing can be done. The developers of Rosetta Stone have not taken any steps for this software, so that they can be used with iPhone and iPod touch, which has been released from such a long time. I think you will have to find some alternative that can be used in the place of Rosetta Stone. Make sure that it is compatible with the iPad.

There is no need to worry of Rosetta Stone is not able to run on iPad. If you really want this application to be included with the device, it is required that you request for the same to the officials, that is Apple. mention the advantages that the various users will get after it is included.

I am sure that Apple will check the demand of the same and let you know about the decision regarding the inclusion of the application. Send them a mail regarding the request.