Thread: pin number of Blackberry storm 9500 was locked from SFR

pin number of Blackberry storm 9500 was locked from SFR

I have bought a new Blackberry Storm 9500 from SFR and i was gonna use this phone in Thailand. Now the problem is that SFR have locked my phone when i reached thailand. PIN number have got locked and i am not able to use my phone here. What should i do and how do i solve this problem now?

Re: pin number of Blackberry storm 9500 was locked from SFR

PIN number of the phone gets locked if you have enter it more then three times. I have faced this condition many times on my vodafone blackberry when i was using it in India. I think you have to call tot eh customer care number of SFR so that they would be giving you the proper advice to make your phone unlocked.

I think you have to go to the nearest customer service center of SFR where they manually unlocks the PIN code of your phone and then they provide you the new code which you have to enter on your phone. Once you have forgot that code then you should never try entering the any number guessed by you more then 2 times as if you enter it wrong third time then it gets locked and you cannot do anything.

I didn't understood properly that where you are facing the problem on your phone. How your phone got locked as it asks for PIN number when you turn it ON. Have you ever set any kind of PIN code on your phone for unlocking the phone keypad. The code which locks your phone's keypad is not called as PIN number so if you have forgot the phone lock number then you can unlock it by formatting your phone's memory.

Calling to the customer care is a best option for you as they are the only one who have locked up your phone but even that they have done it as a security feature. So you must never forget the PIN code of your phone which needs to be get it from the customer service center. Once you get failed in the test then you wont be able to do anything.

PIN number on the phone has been handled by the network provider company on your phone so as you are using SFR SIM card on your phone then you must call to the customer care of the SFR who will first unlock your phone and they would be providing you the new PIN number to use it in future. I suggest you not to do anything with the PIN numbers or passwords on your phones.