Thread: Where are iPhones Notes Kept on Mac

Where are iPhones Notes Kept on Mac

I am having large number of notes on my iPhone’s application of notes. I have installed that on my Mac also. Now I have got the latest iPhone and synchronized it with the Mac and undoubtedly they are displayed on my iPhone. But suddenly they disappeard, I remember one thing that before this unusual behavior iTunes was displaying some message about synchronizing the iPhone with another computer system and by mistake I have clicked on Yes. After that I am not able to see my mails. Hence I want to know where are iPhones notes kept on Mac so that I can recover them.

Re: Where are iPhones Notes Kept on Mac

But I am not confident about this but I think that they are synchronized to mail under the reminders. I am also a new user to iPhone but the similar problem has occurred to one of my friend and he was also searching for the solution and finally he got all his mail under reminders. So you can also search for the same thing. If you have any other problem related to this then let me know I will try to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the reply I have checked that under the mail in my account’s library. But there is not file or folder present that is named as reminders or anything similar to that. I have also checked the preferences for library, but not mail folder is present there and the same result I have got for the Application support of library. Any search through Spotlight for reminder is also not displaying anything. Currently I am running OS X Leopard.

You are saying that they are missing; there may be chances that the latest synchronization for my iPhone has replaced it. I know this because I have also faced similar problem. But luckily I have recovered it from the computer system that I have configured with my iPhone previously. If you have any other computer system that you have configured with your iPhone then you can recover it.

Actually I think, I will not be able to resolve the issue. It is already too late on my Leopard machine. The problem is that the resyncing has deleted the notes on my system. I have synchronized my iPhone with my Tiger machine also previously. I am just hoping that may be through that I can get all my mails. So now the problem has changed a little bit, I want to know where the notes are installed on Tiger machine.

I recently passed under mac, which I knew already from having worked on mails. But here I am a bit lost, and I thought the iPhone would be mac much more comfortable. On PC, I've never had a problem, even from a Palm Pilot iPaq (HP) and an iPhone, I managed to get by Always to keep all my data. And then, I have some disappointments. After finally dared to synchronize my notes, I realized they have all disappeared from my iPhone, but two, but on what criteria were they selected, mystery and gum, because it is not For example, the most recently opened, or only dating this month. I will redo a sync on my old PC and get an (old) backup of my notes, but I can sync my notes (and more) without it happening again.

To reserve copying an installation on the other you will need additional software. By choosing the program for copying Reserve data, try to find the best utility. Only the best utility for copying should reserve facilities between Apple. After you set the tool for copying Reserve loads, you can copy photos iPhone Mac. How to do that? First of all, connect iPhone to the computer, perform synchronization, and then copy the photo. We can achieve the same manner copying Reserve iPod touch for Mac.Complete copying of reserve and do not worry about what your pictures, the playlist with music or video may be lost.