Thread: Blackberry desktop manager for mac error

Blackberry desktop manager for mac error

I am having an issue with the Blackberry desktop manager for mac which i have installed and getting error on every sync. It seems that the sync is working but on every step i am getting the error. And unable to find the reason behind the same. So if any one can then please help me with the issue of mine. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blackberry desktop manager for mac error

I think you forgot to mention the error that you are getting with your Blackberry desktop manager for mac. If you provide me the error that you are getting then it will be easier for me to understand the same and find the solution of the same. So please pass me the error and i will give you the solution for same.

Yes Sure, when i am running the application to sync with the Blackberry desktop manager for mac then i am getting the error:"Protocol failure, closing channel! Invalid device reply packet. Payload is 8". I am unable to understand about this error and so the solution from the same hoping you will provide me something for this.

As per your error it seems that the issue is with the networking in your system which is not allowing the connection to the network. So it is better to check whether the connection is active or not. If active then check it is blocked by some application or antivirus. Clearing of the connection to network will resolve this issue.

I think there can be possibility that the installation file may got corrupted and that is why you are getting this error. I think if you reinstall the application then it might got resolved easily. So first uninstall then Blackberry desktop manager for mac and then reinstall to work with the issue of yours. Hope this will you.

If nothing is working for you and you are still getting the problem regarding the same then it might be possible that the device is not getting the activity with the Mac. So it is recommended that you should contact the Blackberry Support Forum regarding your issue and find the solution of your problem. So contact the Blackberry.

It can be possible that the installation of the file may be got corrupted and reinstallation of the same file will not resolve the issue. If possible then download the latest copy of the Blackberry desktop manager for mac and install the same. You can get the latest one for your system over here. Hope this will work.