Thread: Facebook Alert Missing in Blackberry Tour

Facebook Alert Missing in Blackberry Tour

I am having an issue regarding which i need to work. Actually i am using the Blackberry Tour from Verizon Wireless. When i am getting into the Sound Profile i am missing the Facebook Alert from there. I just want to set the tunes for alert but not getting there. I was able to get it before but don't know what happen now. Please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Facebook Alert Missing in Blackberry Tour

First let me know which version of the Facebook application you are using with your device that is Blackberry Tour. Actually most of the Blackberry user are getting this kind of problem with the Facebook 1.7. So if you are using the same you have to reinstall the application in your device. Hope this will help you to know more about it.

I think there is some of the file conflicting and that is why you are getting no proper functioning with the same. I will suggest you to uninstall the application from the system of yours and then reinstall the Facebook application again so that it will start working with the Facebook Alert that you are not getting now. So try this to work with the same.

Yes you are right about the I am using the Facebook 1.7 application in my Blackberry Tour device which is not functioning properly. I have also tried uninstallation and installation of the Facebook but it is not working for me. So if you can advise me some more tricks to solve this then this will be helpful. Thanks.

Uninstall the Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones application by completing the following steps:

• On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Applications.
    • In the Applications drop-down list, click Add-on.
    • Highlight Facebook, press the Menu key and click Delete.
    • Reset the BlackBerry smartphone by clicking Reset now.

When the BlackBerry smartphone is back up and running, open the BlackBerry Browser and go to blackberry.com/facebook to download the Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones application.

If nothing is working for you and you are still looking for the same then i can suggest you to contact the Blackberry which is having the solution for the problem you are getting. As they are the developer of the Blackberry who can help you with problem related to the device of yours. So contact the blackberry regarding the same.

I think that this is not the problem with the Blackberry device i which you are using. It might be possible that the that the Facebook Application which you are using is not compatible with the device or having some bug. So to know about all the issue it is better to report the same on the Facebook only. So get the issue register on Facebook and see what reply you get.