Thread: iPad wallmount

iPad wallmount

After taking a more closer look at my type i realized that my ipad has a large number of dock connectors which can help me to mount the same on my wall. Is this thing possible please help me how to mount ipad on a wall since i would be sure enough that my ipad will not drop while i am working on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: iPad wallmount

Even after just few months after the release of the apple ipad manufacturers of accessories are scrambling out various cases which is dedicated to ipad. Here among other things, the ModulR, a wall bracket that goes on sale this summer for a still unknown price. This will help you to mount the ipad on a wall.

As you can see in the picture below, the ModulR Wallmount binds directly to the wall of your kitchen for example, it has an articulated arm that allows you to attach the iPad Apple and to change its orientation, to enjoy the best possible viewing angle of the screen, depending on your situation in a given room.

This accessory seems interesting, because being in a room, you can add your iPad, to watch a movie or surf the web, so simple and clever. One may then ask whether this attachment with your IPAD could not replace a television in your kitchen, for example read recipes, then e-mail. please tell me where can i purchase this accessory.

However for the moment no information on its sale price was disclosed by the manufacturer, or even there are no more technical details available, however we only know it will available on sale to the general public in the course of the Summer 2010 or even after that till than wait for this wonderful accessory.

I think that it is not possible to mount apple ipad so for now becuase such accessories are not available till date and if you want to get such accessories i would suggest you to write to apple forums communities this will notify apple about your needs from this and may help you to get the same. Hope this will help you.

Padmount offers us the first (well I think so) wall mount for the iPad. It is made of nylon and has a joint. It is possible to mount directly on the wall or on a flat screen support. It is available at a price of $ 39.99. It is really a very wonderful gadget which is available nowadays for mounting the ipad on the wall.

Hi All,

Wanted to drop you a note to tell you that we've launched our iPad hard case with integrated wall mount that I think you'll really like.

Available now with free shipping!

Please feel free to shoot through any questions.