Thread: Flickr application is not uploading the photos.

Flickr application is not uploading the photos.

I do know why this is happening to me the Flickr application that I am having is not working. But ti was working previously without any problem. I am getting error if I am uploading the picture. It is just displaying X whenever I am uploading a picture. The exact error that I am getting is “200:Error” I just need the solution for this problem or the answer why Flickr application is not uploading the photos.

Re: Flickr application is not uploading the photos.

I am also facing this problem whenever I am trying to update the FourSquare application, but the problem is that I have delete the third application. But I am getting the same error. I have also tried to delete and reinstall the Flickr application but it does not resolve the problem. I am really frustrated with this problem and I want to get rid of this.

All pictures you see on the pages of Flickr have already been downloaded by your browser; it is the nature of the Internet. The setting to enable or disable the download applies only to the original size images. All sizes created by Flickr (small, medium, large) are already available in clear, their addresses are just "hidden" for deterrence. To come to your question, no, the setup frame is currently not on Flickr. However, if you want to protect certain images, the easiest way is to resize them before the size you want, insert a watermark, and then upload them. They will still be downloadable but they are de facto unusable elsewhere.

Thanks for your reply. Actually I do not post as smaller versions of my photos for this and I know "well" the problem but due to the cache as indicated by Flickr, it is more about "deter" anything else so I am interested in the function but only for some pictures. Finally, there would be the solution to activate all the photos and put rights "Creative Commons" for those we want to leave but I want to download my copyright Default "All Rights Reserved" Or, alternatively, have two accounts, one with the active option and the other not! But again it's heavy crazy so at Flickr: Do you intend to bring the ban function for each photo download editable?

It is possible to change the permissions-picture except that it applies only: Visibility, Comments, and Tags. So can we change even one photo at the authorization of download that is a general parameter? Indeed, by default I want my pictures "All rights reserved" but cons are downloadable for some pictures that I want to post Galas officials do not want the photos are easily downloaded. Anyone else is having the solution for this problem.