Thread: How to put icon of FACEBOOK on desktop of tour phone

How to put icon of FACEBOOK on desktop of tour phone

Does anybody be familiar with how to position the FACEBOOK icon onto the desktop of the tour phone so you do not have comprise to go into folders on the phone to locate it. Is this probable that going to your FaceBook icon and emphasize it. Then press the BlackBerry button and shift to folder then home. Then it determine to be on your home screen. I joined Facebook additional than I would similar to right of entry it from my desktop as an alternative of from bookmarks. Is this probable. I am working with Windows XP Home How do I drag amazing to my desktop if I have comprise an additional page open on top of it or am just thick.

Re: How to put icon of FACEBOOK on desktop of tour phone

There are a group of them out there. Here's a connection to a number of on DeviantArt. Create certain you look beneath the titles and create certain you are downloading the set for your system's operating system dd to your favorites then drag to desktop or right hit it off connection and end to desktop I immediately add it to my favorites, go to my favorites folder and drag it onto my desktop. Drag your bookmark onto the desktop screen, straightforward as that. Yes, there is a shortcut icon which be able to be position on your desktop for facebook.

In the frontage of your browser's address bar, there be supposed to be an icon of the page, hit it off and pull it to your desktop. The superior query would be why would you desire to. Facebook is stalker heaven, and it's filled by means of Trojans, virii, and malware. I downloaded the Facebook app for Blackberry and at present I have comprise an inbox icon unambiguous to Facebook, additional than I do not be familiar with how to clear it out. Where are those messages or, what does that icon represent. It was at 35 this morning and at present it's at 37. My phone buzzes similar to a message or text in my inbox, additional than I do not be familiar with how to access the Facebook inbox.

The icon by means of a big "F" it might be at the bottom of your menu. It does not get a red asterisk similar to customary communication or e-mails. To clear it you have comprise and encompass too open every of the messages or eliminate them. If that does not run you might have to pull the battery. I am having the similar tribulations as the additional person. It tranquil says the F symbol and I do not be familiar with how to create certain that communication. Where do I go to open the messages and my F symbol is at the top of my blackberry.

You determine to be observe alternative", "Advanced alternative", "Applications", scroll to "Facebook" and hit the Menu key, the you have to shift to the to "Delete". Open up facebook on home page you determine to observe icons for friends register, status update, pokes etc. Have comprise cursor place box approximately anyone of them. Press your menu button (group of dots) select got o mobile site, type in pass word and it determine to bring you to correct page I am trying to figure out the identical thing as Teagan or Lorelei. I tried what you recommended Sandy, additional than it did not run. When I open facebook's home page, I do not observe those icons you are talking regarding. And when I hit it off the menu button, I observe go to, additional than that immediately brings me back to the page that lets me enter a innovative website url. Be able to someone help clarify.

I have encompassed the icon, too. I imagine it represents innovative notifications, additional than I am not certain. Optimistically someone determine to post the answer so we be able to the entire get rid of it. I immediately got rid of it. I clicked on my phone menu, went to my Facebook icon in my menu, then clicked it. There were my communication, which I deleted, and that got rid of the diminutive icon demonstrating at the top of my most important screen. Anticipate that helps. There are 2 dissimilar Icons on the facebook submission, one is the icon used to have right of entry the web site. The second indicates the number of un-answered messages you have. The second is much smaller and more often than not come into view at the top of the phone screen. You cannot have right of entry anything from the smaller Icon.

This icon determine to disappear when you have comprise viewed the entire open messages from face book To eliminate the icon, you must respond or accept every of the messages from your phone. (I consider that facebook places these on a concealed file in the phone that is why you cannot have right of entry these from the web and eliminate the icon) The easiest way to have right of entry these is go to your applications file on your phone, (place where the applications working are listed, not the one that installs applications) press the menu button and hit it off on "demonstrate the entire". This determine to place a facebook icon in your applications folder. Hit it off on it and at present you are accessing the face book file on your phone. Respond, accept, or delete the entire highlighted messages and your smaller icon determine to disappear along by means of the diminutive numeral. I did this on my innovative blackberry storm touch screen, some of the older models may be dissimilar, additional than the concept is the similar.