Thread: Not able to work with Media Manager in Desktop Manager 4.3

Not able to work with Media Manager in Desktop Manager 4.3

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP. I have installed Desktop Manager 4.3 application to the system and the problem is that I am not able to work well with it. i have no idea about the thing. It do not function well also I am not able to transfer music or images using Media Manager. Please help me out so that I can work well with the same. It would be better.

Re: Not able to work with Media Manager in Desktop Manager 4.3

There is another way through which you can process well with the thing. It will be better for you in order to function so that it would be better that you process for the thing. Do look out by getting the installation of the application that is a good copy of the same and then process for it as needed. Do check out and work for it as needed. It will be better.

You need to check out for compatibility. It could be that the application is not coping well with the system and then check out for the same. It would be that you need to check out for the compatibility that the application should be able to support well to the system and then make the changes to be worked. So do check and process for the thing. It will be better for you.

It would be better that you make install the application well by getting the thing to be processed well by installin in safe mode. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be worked well and process as needed. It will be better. So do check for the thing and make the essential aspect to be implemented as needed. Do work for the thing and check out for the output.

It could be that the application or the media manager application is not able t o function well or process and hence in order to work well it is necessary that you do check for the desired change to be worked or implemented. As it is been done you can then work well and process as needed. It is essential and you can thus make the desired change for the thing. It will be better.