Thread: Blackberry Bold 9700 won't turn on and keeps rebooting!

Blackberry Bold 9700 won't turn on and keeps rebooting!

I have only running with the issues with my Blackberry Bold and it is going for a long time and I was just ignoring . The camera was going a little bit crazy to perform any task and would not zoom so I turned off my phone and pulled out the battery and again inserted that back and tried to make a restart of the phone. Now, it is not getting turned on!

I know, this is not a issue regarding the battery and all as I had only charged this the last night and even using different battery from my friends Blackberry just to making double and figured out but the phone continuously going for rebooting . Does anyone from you all have any suggestion regarding this ..!

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 won't turn on and keeps rebooting!

When I am running with my newly purchased blackberry 8800, the display will move into the black screen (and if I receive the call it switched into the silent mode). Then the red light comes up before the display takes place on (to what I was going to do before it switched off), but the sim card stops functioning (I didn't got the signal) and it states that somewhat as "memory card removed". I have to switched this off, remove the sim card and inserted this back in for the sim to detect the same again. This has happened several times. How can I resolve such issue ?

I am just thinking that your battery is having some issues within itself or it is not adjusted properly and getting disconnected from the battery connector. Fine, no problem .....Have you tried to insert the new one battery or any battery from friends , just check this out with a new one. One thing that I wanted to say you that when the device gets turned On then you shave to just remove out the battery and wait for a minute and switched on the battery again .

Thanks for your suggestion Mr.FlashX , But I have already told you that I have done all these things .....Actually , I finished performed this so earlier , and it resolves the primarily generated issue regarding the sim card, I am running with...but I need the blackberry to restrict turning on when I am running in the middle of working with this !This has generated several times and is a real nuisance. Is this a software issue perhaps or what ?

For checking of it and in case it seems the software issue the go for the following way.

• Backup your entire sensitive contents through the blackberry Desktop Software.
    • You need to use "Advanced" option from the backup technique and save only information that is important.
    • Move to the Options - Security Options - General Settings
    • Go for the menu and choose "Wipe handheld"

This will clean the device memory from the stored data, applications will be still there .After that, check out the device and done the restoration of your data.

I am working with a Bold 9700 with AT&T service. I inserted the same on a charger last night and come up getting a gray screen. I then deleted and replaced the battery and also considering for this to restart. Since then the device has been moving to restart again, but it would stop and restart again when the notification comes up the "B" on the "Blackberry" logo on the restarting screen. I used to change the battery so many times. I also did the software restart, but I didn't got any help. I also used to connect the same onto my desktop (i.e., Mac), but it was not able to connect provided that the device is not getting even start.

i just bought a bold 9700 from e bay on the load screen it is about half way done then it freezes the screen goes white and it restarts i cannot connect to blackberry manager so therefore i can't wipe it ive tried two other batteries results came negative i really need help what should i do?

If you have got it recently then it is better to return it to the dealer as it seems to be faulty. Also if you can then it is better to reset the device to its factory setting. But make sure that you are having the backup of the phone as the reset will delete everything from the mobile phone. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

ROHANGGUJAR Guest

Hi I Have China Ace Z9700 Blacbery Clone Mobile Pl Give Me Pc Suite & Modam Driver Of Its Com Port

Actually China Manufacturers had release one and only PC Suite that is yet working with every Chinese Mobile Device. I guess it will work with your China BB Clone too. You can download the same from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite .

For the modem drivers, you can download the same from this post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone . Dont bother about the model numbers. It works with every china phone.