Thread: Blackberry Tour Youtube problem/facebook and phone freezing problem

Blackberry Tour Youtube problem/facebook and phone freezing problem

OK several time I go on YouTube to watch a video it by no means works I always get this error thing that says: in the top right corner it says Error Playing in red and then a box opens and says "An error has occurred endeavor to play media." and then the entire I be able to hit it off is OK and this has merely been in view of the fact that I installed the buzzmetin app and then eliminated it cause it was immediately pissing me off in addition I docked my phone by means of my system to add some music to the media card that’s regarding it. And at present for some motivation I cannot view YouTube videos. Normal videos saved on my media card run extremely well just YouTube from what I have tried. What should I do in this case.

Re: Blackberry Tour Youtube problem/facebook and phone freezing problem

The YouTube has not discharge an app for Blackberry Tour yet. The simply alternative you have comprise is to download an app called Vision I do have encompass BuzzMe app and tranquil watch videos on my phone. Anticipate that assist! As for your freezing tribulations, create certain whatever app you open. ie, internet, games, Google maps create certain you close it completely. One way to create certain your BB is as fresh when you wake up in the morning; download an app called Quickpull Lite.

But that does not create sense I was using its previous to when I first got my phone regarding a month ago. And then I did a battery drag and at present it does not run to any further extent. If it was an app tribulations similar to it was not made yet then I by no means be supposed to have been capable to have right of entry it right. And I was making an allowance for getting that app it seems good. Additional than tranquil I do not get the YouTube tribulations. For the reason that it’s not similar to it by no means worked it used to work I used to watch videos on it. Now I cannot.

The additional difficulty is with facebook in excess of in view of the fact that I connected to my system and got that app its adding the entire the pictures of my facebook friends to when they call me. I do not desire this and I previously went through the entire the settings and checkered them not to demonstrate additional than for some reason it tranquil does. And in addition whenever I go to my friends register through the facebook app it starts freezing similar to mad even though it’s previously loaded. So anybody have comprise any advice I be able to utilize to fix these two tribulations. Mainly the YouTube one the facebook tribulations are immediately bothering me additional than I presently utilize the mobile browser app to get to facebook at present for the time being. I have had my phone for regarding a month at present. With bell service be able to anybody assist.

I was capable to view YouTube on my Blackberry Tour a week ago. At present when I got to YouTube mobile and hit it off on a representation to view the clip I get an error communication that says "An error has happened attempting to play media". Similar to I said I was capable to view and at present I cannot. I have comprise not added several software or made several changes to my phone. I am on Verizon Wireless by means of the unlimited plan. Hi there several luck by means of YouTube. I have in addition comprise the identical problem.

Thanks for suggesting Vision. It works great on my Tour. YouTube mobile worked a small number of weeks ago and the entire of an unexpected I began getting the playback errors. Vision is a diminutive sluggish additional than it has been working extremely well for me. So by downloading that app it runs extremely well or no subsequent to the release of Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones version or description 1.5 you told us we were missing some significant characteristics in our application, similar to the capability to view Photos and Profiles. Well, most of them have been running hard and are excited to have these characteristics obtainable for you at present in the innovative Facebook for BlackBerry version 1.6 release.

You have to view your Status Feeds hurriedly as the application landing page, and give you rapid right of entry to the Facebook Publisher and your emphasize feed. View Profiles in arrange to observe Wall posts. Browse from side to side Photos in a carousel view. Download the innovative version today from your desktop or from your BlackBerry smartphone and start investigate these innovative characteristics in addition to the Friend register and Calendar Integration characteristics added in the 1.5 release. Then, tell us what you imagine! Most of them desire to be familiar with what additional characteristic we be supposed to work on for our next release, too.