Thread: Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.3 Function OpenMsgStore Failed

Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.3 Function OpenMsgStore Failed

I am working with the BDM 4.3 and it is installed on windows XP with POP e-mail account (there is no any type of Exchange or Corp. server). I have configured the Desktop software to sync with Outlook 2003 Calendar and also Contact and going in well . When I used to configure up the Outlook Notes to sync with the blackberry memo Pad then i found that I can get via the complete configuration, but when I clicked on the "Finish" button, I received the error message as" Function OpenMsgStore failed". I have reset all the prior settings on BDM, I have made a new Outlook e-mail profile & account,but after then not going as feasible . Any method to resolve this issue ?

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.3 Function OpenMsgStore Failed

Hi guys ! I am also getting same issue here and as well as I have checked onto the several sites for this very issue and also queried to the official help of Blackberry, but no one are able to help me out . After all, I ended up working with the tasks in Outlook to capture the info and I needed to save as notes and sync with the Blackberry. That looks to go well. This is not quite as proper as Notes, but it states the purpose and can sync.

I am also having the exact issue with Desktop Manager 5.0.1 and have tried entire suggested solution as well, I have created a new MAPI profile, reconfiguring the applied synch settings , also finished the reinstallation of Desktop Manager.

I have completed the following things :

I have done the scanpst.
    Made a new profile.
    Done the reinstallation of all of the components related to this .
    I searched about this for days and nothing got that can be applied to work properly.

Can somebody please confirm if this feasible on Windows 7 (64bit)?

I have installed the Desktop Manager 4.3.0.15 to sync with MS Outlook 2002 SP3 working on windows XP SP2..

I can configure up the sync for Calendar, Address Book and also Tasks, and these going well but when I press the [Finish] after configuring up the MemoPad sync I received the following error message : Function OpenMsgStore failed. Reconfiguring the settings doesn't work. Has anybody any suggestion ?

You can solve this out , just with the following suggested procedure . Just reset the Intellisync settings by finishing the following steps:

• On your system , open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    • Double-click on the Synchronize to start the synchronizing .
    • Choose the Configuration tab to for the configuration .
    • From the Advanced section, click on the Reset configuration.

Generate a new one MAPI profile via the Mail icon in the Windows Control Panel.

I have a Blackberry Curve and also running with the proper installation of Desktop Manager - 4.6 . I don't know what causing this issue. I am working around a challenge of Memopad Sync and received this Function OpenMsg Store failed error.

I have used to go for the - reset configuration - made new mapi and even uninstall and reinstall the Desktop Manager software - nothing seems to work for this problem. Can I get some help please.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ekanga View Post
    I have a Blackberry Curve and also running with the proper installation of Desktop Manager - 4.6 . I don't know what causing this issue. I am working around a challenge of Memopad Sync and received this Function OpenMsg Store failed error.

I have used to go for the - reset configuration - made new mapi and even uninstall and reinstall the Desktop Manager software - nothing seems to work for this problem. Can I get some help please.

Cheers
    There may be, you can make a new one MAPI profile on the Outlook in the unavailability "Use Cached Exchange Mode" checkbox enabled.