Thread: Issue with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack and BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.7

Issue with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack and BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.7

I have Toshiba Laptop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I also have Blackberry 8830 and have installed Desktop Manager 4.7 to the system. The problem is that I am not able to get cope with the Bluetooth stack. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change to be implemented. It would be better if it does happen for the same. It would be better.

Re: Issue with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack and BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.7

The problem could be with the application that you are not able to work well. It is essential that you do check for the change which will be helpful for you in order to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to perform by getting the application to be reinstalled. I hope the application may have bugs and this is the reason you are not able to get sort the thing. So do check out.

There could be a problem with the compatibility. It could be that the application is not able to support or gel up with the same. So in order to work out it is essential that you do check for the thing and process as needed. The application is not suitable with Windows Xp. This will be better that you do check out for the thing which would really let you to get the implementation to be done. This will help.

Try to use Windows 7 and then install the application. i hope this will help you well and make the desired change that will be helpful for you. It would be better for you and make the change to be implemented. So do process for the thing and make the application to be worked. So do process as needed. I hope this will surely let you to get the desired change to be worked. I hope this will surely let you to get to work then.

I use Windows 7 and have installed the Desktop manager 4.7 application to the system. It does work well and that too without any problem. So it would be better and essential that you perform for the thing and get to a better conclusion. Do work for the thing and make the possible changes to work well. It will be better that you do make the implementation for the thing.

You need to contact Blackberry for the desired supported application which will help you out in making the application to get support and function as needed. The desired application which would be better for you in order to make the changes to be functioned is essential. So check out for the thing and then make the application to be processed. This will be helpful for you.