Thread: Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

I am using Blackberry Bold 9700 and i am getting an error while completing an enterprise activation. Actually when i get pop up for this then i keep on continuing but when i try to do so then i am getting an error as follows.
    Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

There could be some kind of problem with the firmware on your phone due to which your phone is not able to activate an enterprise edition properly. This kind of problems has been seen by many Blackberry users. So there is simple way to solve this problem on your phone. You just need to format your phone and then reinstall an os on your phone which will be having all the default functions.

Sometime it happens that the coding of your phone's firmware gets disturbed by some reason. But this can be solved by rebooting your phone. Rebooting the phone, refreshes the coding of all your phone's operating system. But make sure that you reboot your phone by removing the battery which will automatically switch off your phone. Then put battery back inside then check that the problem is still there or not.

This could be the problem of "no data connection" or no data service for solving which you have to go to an options and then enter in to an Advance options. There you have to go to the service books, Now verify that you liked some about 2 pages and if you do not liked it then there would be a problem with the Service provider. Make sure that there 3G showing. If not then you must call customer service.

If your admin have given an activation password then you can set up e-mail by selecting the I want to use a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server by going in to the Setup Wizard on your Blackberry phone. And if you do not have a password then you have to contact your administrator. You may call your customer service center for getting the password.

To activate an Enterprise from the device i recommend you to follows the below given steps.
    1. Go to the settings from the Menu -> Settings.
    2. Now click on an Options and then go to an Advanced Options.
    3. Choose an Enterprise Activation where you have to enter an e-mail address and password.
    4. Press touchpad and select for activate.