Thread: Problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files

Problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files

I own a BlackBerry Bold 9700 and am facing some weird problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files. When I try to do some transfer of images, the sending or receiving status is always shown as 0%. After sometime, I get a message saying that the transfer has been completed. But, all I can see is the thumbnails of the images. I cannot get the full view. This is not only happening with the image transfer, but every other file. It will be great if anyone could lend me some help in this case.

Re: Problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files

The problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files is a weird one that you are encountering. There are many bugs in this new version of BBM. I am saying this because many users have been complaining about many problems after upgrading to this new messenger. Better report about this issue to the officials. I hope they will release a fix for the same soon.

Restart your phone to fix the problems in BBM 5.0.33 while sending / receiving pictures and other files. I also have a Blackberry Curve and face many weird issues in my phone. I have solved such problems with the help of a simple restart. If the situation persists, then I am afraid that nothing can be done about it.

It is suggested that you downgrade to the older version of the BBM that you were using. According to the recent updates, there are no issues with it till now. As mentioned in one of the posts above, almost all the Blackberry users who have done an upgradation to this BBM have faced one or the other issue. So, roll back to the older version as soon as possible.

Rolling back to the older BBM that I was using, that is 5.0 resolved the problem that I was getting while sending / receiving pictures and other files. I suppose that the new BBM really has bugs. If this was an internal problem, then switching to the older BMM must not have solved the issue. Well, I have already reported about this issue to the officials.