Thread: Uncaught exception on Blackberry Bold 9700

Uncaught exception on Blackberry Bold 9700

I have got Blackberry Bold 9700 as my birth day gift and i just love this gift. But i think something is going wrong with this phone. When i try to open a new message on this phone then i get an error message as follows.
    Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (735) is not responding. Process terminated.
    Though this error is just for sake of showing but it does not stop me for opening the messages. As soon as i click on Okay, The messages are open. Is there anybody who is getting the same error ?

Re: Uncaught exception on Blackberry Bold 9700

This seems to be the problem with an operating system of your Blackberry as there would be some kind of bug in coding which shows you this error every time when you try to open the messages. Though this wont be doing anything wrong with your phone but i think it would be much annoying. You can solve this problem by reinstalling an OS on your blackberry.

As you have got this Blackberry gift recently, Then i suggest you to take your phone directly to the service center of blackberry where they will solve this problem without any charges. And it would be better if you are getting the latest firmware for your phone. Anyway, I think you should do this act as soon as possible as it might happen that your phone gets stuck after getting some more exceptions.

I suggest you to reboot your phone which might solve this problem but make sure that you have to directly remove the battery from your phone which makes it switched off. Then you have to restart it by using the normal method to restart. Now try to open the messages and check that the same error comes or not.

I suggest you to do battery pop reboot on your Blackberry Bold 9700 as this type of reboot have solved many kind of problems. You have to remove the battery out of your phone when it is ON, which makes your phone suddenly OFF. Keep your battery out of it for some minutes then put it back and switch on your phone. Now check that it is working properly or not.

This seems to be the problem with the software on your Blackberry Bold 9700 due to which your phone would be showing an Unknown Exceptions. I think you have to reinstall the firmware which might solve this problem. Still there is a same problem then i think you should directly go to the dealer from where you have bought this phone. Give them a check to your phone, You must use the warranty for solving this kind of problem.