Thread: Show Images Flickr in BlackBerry application.

Show Images Flickr in BlackBerry application.

I want to know how to display the BlackBerry images flickr with the Java eclipse Blackberry? It will better if you can provide the sample for this. Basically I want to design a slid show and the gallery from the Flickr images. If you can provide any help related to this I will be really thankful, any related reply for the showing images Flickr in BlackBerry application.

Re: Show Images Flickr in BlackBerry application.

Basically it depends on the design that you want to create, actually I mean that you will like to download the specific set of the images and the start the slide show. Then in the background you will be able to download the rest other images. But you must know that you will be having access to the Flickr images store on the web.

As I have said that I am designing the slide show through the image gallery from flickr through the Java Eclipse Blackberry application but not the web base. If you have any kind of script that can perform the option that I want to do, then please provide me that. Because I need that kind of script as soon as possible. I hope you have understood the problem that I am facing.

The thing that I have understood is that you need to display the slides of the images that are inside the BlackBerry devices. Right now I am not having the code that can match up your requirements. But there are other people that can provide the solution for the problem you are facing. The only hint I can give you is that you have used some kind of scripting language.

Well I am not having the idea related to the slide show that you want to create, but as far as I know this mobile application for uploading photos is designed to provide the same functions and features you already use in your computer. In addition, through the keyboard, menus and messages BlackBerry smartphone, you can easily learn to use this free application. If you want to do something related to this then I can try to help you but in manner that you are asking does not comes under my domain.

I am not sure about it but you can use for creating slide show but you must have original software not the pirated one. It is known that it requires the activation of data plan. For that you need to consult your service provider about the services. For creating the slide show you can use the third party application that is RIM, this can provide you the features that you will require for creating slide show.

A comprehensive help section is available to you in the application. You can access it by pressing the menu button on your BlackBerry smartphone (depending on your smartphone, this key is located left of the trackball or trackwheel it is placed in the right side of the terminal). If you need additional assistance, please contact us using the online form and select Flickr from the dropdown menu.