Thread: Email Attachments in Blackberry Bold 9700

Email Attachments in Blackberry Bold 9700

I have noticed something weird on my Blackberry Bold 9700 while checking an emails on it. When i access my email account from my computer system then there is no problem while viewing an attachments in an emails. But when i am opening the same email from my Blackberry then it does not show any emails. Can anybody tell me how can i view those attachments?

Re: Email Attachments in Blackberry Bold 9700

I think this depends on an Internet Service Provider which you are using on your blackberry phone. I think you need to talk to the customer care of your SIM card which you have inserted in your phone. They must be knowing the actual reason for having problem while viewing an attachments on your phone. There might be some kind of lack in provision in the service from there end.

Actually this depends on a type of an account which you are using on your phone. It might happen that an account which you have opened on a particular website wont be having any such service on their mobile version due to which they are not showing any of an attachments when you open mails from your phone.

I think you must have provided as much as possible information about an account which you are using on your phone such as type of email account or Business Exchange account with BES. There could be some kind of pop up settings on the browser which you are using on your phone due to which the browser is not showing any of the attachments. You must check for the same.

Actually it depends on the file format of an attachment which you have got with your mails. Your phone must be having the software which can run the files with the format of your attachment then only you would be able to view an attachments on with your emails. If suppose an attachment is a word document then your phone must be having mobile office which can read that attachment.