Thread: Blackberry MSN Messenger History Issues

Blackberry MSN Messenger History Issues

I am having one issue with the Blackberry MSN Messenger which is not saving my chat history properly. Yesterday i had a chat with my friend on messenger but when i today again logged in to see chat i did yesterday it is not showing me the complete chat it is only showing me the part of the chat. So please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Blackberry MSN Messenger History Issues

I will advise you to contact the Blackberry regarding this first. As they are the developer so they might be aware of this issue and can solve this with the solution they are having. Instead of fixing this problem here you should visit the Blackberry Forum where you can get the proper reply for same. Also let us know about the solution.

I will advise you to reinstall the MSN application again into your device and see whether it is working or not. Did you install any third party application in your device which might be creating the issue with the MSN messenger. So install the application again and check that this time the chat history is saving or not.

No i have not yet installed any third party application to it and using it as i got it. The chat history is displaying but in the parts. Complete chat is not visible in one form. It breaks the chat in multiple part and then display. i was getting the chat history in full form as i was getting in the computer desktop. Is there any more replies or should i contact to Blackberry.

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to go through the hard reset of the phone which will set the device of yours to the factory setting. The factory setting will restore the device to its original setting. So try this out and if you are still getting the problem then contact the blackberry. Hope this will help you.