Thread: Blackberry Bold 9700 - Unable to view sent messages in individual email folders

Blackberry Bold 9700 - Unable to view sent messages in individual email folders

I have recently bought a new phone from Black berry and the model number is BB Bold 9700. There is no problem while using this phone but only difficulty i am facing on this phone is for viewing sent mails. Actually i can view sent mails in the main folder but there are no sent mails in an individual folders. So can anybody tell me how can i get this on my phone?

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 - Unable to view sent messages in individual email folders

I think you should go to the options where you must have something related to your problem. Actually if you have selected YES at an option for the hide my sent messages. I suggest you to go to the messages and then go to an options and check there should be NO in front of hide sent mails. Then restart your phone and then check that you can view sent mails individually or not.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 - Unable to view sent messages in individual email folders

There must be something wrong settings set on your phone because of which you are not able to view the sent mails individually on your Blackberry. I think you should check about the filter settings. You must go to the messages on your phone and then get inside the Filter where you have to tick for the sent messages and then see that you can view those messages or not. If i do not have any idea that where could be the problem with your phone.

There could be some problem with the software of your black berry phone. As you have bought it recently then there should not be anything problematic with it but i guess still you should search for the latest firmware of your BB phone. If you have the latest one on your phone then you may reinstall the same and then there must not any problem with the new one.
    You may go to the dealer for doing this if you do not know how to do it on yourself.

I have provided one shortcut which lets you view the messages when you are not able to view them by following the normal procedure. You have to press Alt + O from the main message list or from an individual email folder which is a shortcut key for viewing the sent messages. There you may go ahead and save anything important.

There is an alternative for you as well by using which you can get into your email Settings. You have to specify a default bcc address to which all an emails which you are sending will be automatically sent to the address which you have entered in bcc. So you may put your own email ID at the place of bcc so that the same email you would also get then you may save it.