Thread: Ion portable media player

Ion portable media player

I have a Ion portable media player. I got this in gift. It is a 8GB player which offers nice and proper navigation system. I need some more detail on the mp4 player along with the best format of audio I can put in that. I have files on my DVD disc. They are not tradition rm or wav files which I use to convert mainly. Which is a popular audio format which saves the quality of audio while converting.

Re: Ion portable media player

The most common choice to adopt a portable media player is the data storage. Ion player is equipped with Flash Memory. For capacities ranging from 128MB to 8GB, this technology is identical to that of USB sticks , has the advantage of being robust and insensitive to movements. It also allows devices to have light and compact, you can easily carry in your jacket or in your pocket.

Ion player offers a good navigation. The screen will be used to navigate the browser interface. If you keep thinking about you a lot of pieces, choose a screen comfortable enough to easily manage your files. The lack of screen can be a real handicap when you need to move from one song to another until you find one you are looking for. And this player also has a good battery life.

I am using a media player which comes with a hard drive. This types of portable are high-end and almost exclusively equipped with hard drives that offer greater storage capacity than flash memory, and at lower cost. But these players have seen a footprint on the rise, often equipped with larger screens for viewing photos and videos, they are proving to be truly mobile digital libraries.

Some portable high-end give you the opportunity to view pictures and videos. Some even have hard drives, greatly increasing the storage capacity, and at a lower cost. If you choose to invest in a portable media player , do not forget about the formats supported: JPEG is the most common for photos, MPEG and DivX for video. Ione is great simply nice with 8GB storage capacity is more than enough.

The storage capacity will determine the amount of music you can store. From 128 MB to several tens of GB (for models with flash memory and hard drives), the range is extended. Navigation is no exception. In fact, if you have a large library, it is important to be able to easily navigate through menus and simple architecture of an LCD screen large enough for your needs. Finally, some players are equipped with an FM tuner, which can pick up radio stations to listen to your favorite show.

The MP3 is a file format just like any other popular audio file format like wav or rm. It is called compression, because by eliminating some non-essential, it reduces the size of a sound file and therefore the space for storage in a computer or a mp3 player. So this can be the best option for audio format conversion instead of adding a high quality audio which consumes a large amount of your space.