Thread: BlackBerry Desktop Manager failed Help

BlackBerry Desktop Manager failed Help

I go inaugurate apps I get the subsequent. BlackBerry Desktop Manager failed to authorize your BlackBerry apparatus update. The similar thing is occurring to me. I have comprise and tried restarting my phone, the submission, and my system. No assist I tried installing Documents to go which I forgot to inaugurate when I upgraded to 4.5 in a Windows, and in the Mac it comes up by means of this error. "Blackberry desktop manager failed to authenticate your blackberry apparatus update. Validation failed for the reason that a module marked for add (net_rim_platform_im_resource__ar) is not obtainable on local disk."

Re: BlackBerry Desktop Manager failed Help

I am using a BlackBerry Curve 8310 v4.5 upgraded by means of a Windows previous to this software was obtainable, and at present I cannot seem to inaugurate this software. I am in the similar by means of my blackberry Tour. Getting the identical error communication when trying to install or delete applications. Determine to stay tuned to observe if anyone finds an explanation. I unclicked one of the apps I did not utilize and installed a random free trial of bbscanner the error is disappeared.

So you are saying that if I uninstall a language or an unexploited app I determine to be capable to later install Document to go without the error. Be able to anybody else confirm this. And did you utilize the identical Mac software to install/uninstall. The error that I had was BlackBerry Desktop Manager unsuccessful to validate your BlackBerry apparatus to bring up to date. Validation failed for the reason that a module marked for add (net_rim_platform_resource__pt) is not presented on local disk”. I might not install anything for the reason that of that error. So I select to uninstalled languages except for English and the MySpace app immediately to observe what would occur. Everything was uninstalled completely, the installation of the trial app installed at the similar time. No errors so far.

In recent times, RIM proclaim the software that permits Mac users to do what Windows users have comprise completed for years. Sync there desktop by means of their Blackberry. A extended time in the working with, those who used Blackberry and Mac had to rely on moreover 3rd party software, virtualized desktops, or hacks to sync their address book, calendar, etc. exterior of a wireless corporate sync.

For this you have to, reset your sync services on the Mac. Do you have comprise a Sync Icon. Then you have to comprise open System Preferences. Hit it off Mobile Me and then hit it off the Sync Tab. After that choose the demonstrate status in the menu bar alternative. The alternative hit it off (also known as hold the option key and hit it off) on the sync icon at the end select Reset Sync Services and at the end hit it off Reset Sync History.

The cause of the tribulations has to do by means of the Windows Registry not having authorization to register the files. This is not a dreadfully hard tribulations to fix. Here you have to download the SubInACL tool and inaugurate it. By defaulting it determine to install to c:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools. If you are working with Windows Vista, hit it off on the Start menu, select the entire Programs, then Accessories, then right hit it off on the item named Command Prompt and select Run as administrator. If you are working with an OS additional than Windows Vista, go to the Start menu, select Run, type cmd and hit it off OK. Type notepad reset.cmd and hit it off yes to generate an innovative file named reset.cmd. Copy and paste the subsequent contents into reset.cmd and then save and put up the shutters it (or download it from this location and rename it from reset.cmd.txt to reset.cmd).

I tried the secure on my innovative Dell XP SP3 system, additional than it did not run. Downloaded Blackberry Desktop installer 4.50 b016 Multilanguage no media manager Ran the installer, got the customary error dialogs. Then you have to run the subinacl scripts. After that you have to run the regsrv32 commands as on top of. The following errors were experiential from the regsrv32 executions: Yes, I have been having tribulations, too. On my work desktop (WinXP x64) I installed the DesktopManager software without hitch (did not even necessitate the fix), additional than on my home desktop (WinXP Pro SP3) I keep getting the: the similar error.