Thread: Real player files .rm on Sony Ericsson K790i

Real player files .rm on Sony Ericsson K790i

There are some audio files which does not work in my Sony Ericsson K790i phone. On reading the format I found that it is some .rm files. They are real media files. After searching on internet I found that they are real player files. Is this a type of new player which my phone does not have. Where can I get a pc version and a mobile version of this phone. Thanks.

Re: Real player files .rm on Sony Ericsson K790i

Real player is available for both mobile and pc version. Real Player includes the latest media player, music jukebox and an integrated browser to listen to the most common multimedia formats on the Web. The suite includes an amazing music player, multi-channel, with the ability to create playlists, etc. You will need to search for your specific model. Basically it comes integrated with Nokia phones.

There is inbuilt multimedia player in every phone which plays most of the audio formats. You can try to pay the files and if that does not work then you can either download a rm converter and convert them to mp3 file. The phone model which you mentioned does seems to have a Real Audio support. Try to look for the mobile version this work if your phone supports java applications.

RealPlayer is a widely used player. It is like Quicktime in Mac. There is a mobile version of the same but not sure about your phone model. In most of the nokia phone this application comes pre-installed. And for the pc version you can simply download it and use the same. It plays most of the files and best known for internet streaming. That means it renders high quality video from online source.

Try RealPlayer 11 which might be coming to market soon. It has the ability to download most streaming videos on the web. Like the FLV format which works on YouTube and DailyMotion. You just need to click on download button and it download the vidoes. In the paid version of RealPlayer Plus you can even burn these videos to DVD or transfer them to your iPod.

You will need to search for some java player for Sony Ericsson phone. The inbuilt player will only read the default formats which supports the phone. You can try converting the audio files to different files like mp3 which runs most oftenly on your phone. The converted files from RealPlayer are is compatible to BlackBerry phones, media players, Apple, PSP, PS3 or Xbox 360 .

With the new Real Player 11 you have the opportunity to all internet videos on his personal video playlist to download. There is a portable version of that which you can download directly from getjar. The working depends on you. It is a very lite file. Download it and copy past the same in your phone. Then run the setup for the same and check back. If this does not work then try conversion.