Thread: Desktop Manager on OSX fails

Desktop Manager on OSX fails

I have downloaded the latest release of Desktop Manager for OSX and have used to perform the installation of the software (BlackBerry 5.0 signed applications) received a message that is showing the error message as "Application not compatible with your BlackBerry Device and can't be loaded"

I have moved to Parallels Virtual Machine with Windows 7 and have installed the newest version of 5.01 Desktop Manager for Windows, the same application can be attempt onto same device as before , so the OSX Desktop Manager must be updated to Java 5 supported version..

Re: Desktop Manager on OSX fails

Can somebody help me to indicate a desktop manager ? The one which is came with my bold only able to be run properly on Mac 0S 10.5 and I don't think that I should purchase the newest mac OS (snow leapord) just to sync my complete life onto my newly purchased phone. Has somebody suffered with such type of issue ?? What can I do? I have this worst *** new phone, but I am unable to put anything on this .

I am running with the same issues . I am unable to install this properly, then it states that " A program is going to run to determine if a program can be installed", so it runs and it considers that it cannot be. When I visit on that website, the requirements are to have a MAC OS X at 10.5 or earlier, and mine is 10.4. Do I require to work with the previously released desktop manager ? I do not need to,as I would like to sync my itunes.

There is another way through which you can for the achievement of the restoration task what you have to perform .You can go for the pocketmac. its a mac compatible blackberry syncing software that can be used for the same . not even close to bbdm but will let you to perform the syncing of anterouge and ical ...

You don't have to implement anything in the syncing operation of the contacts , as you know that the blackberry desktop is treated as new for the mac, there was no previously released softwares here . when you connect your phone with the system them you can be able to see onto your desktop that the device come up frequently . You are able to than open this as if its a mass storage device. Just open it up, open the iTunes software . You should capable to drag and drop the music. Pocket mac is free distributed on the Internet and I don't think that it can syncs the music as you wanted to do .

According to the Desktop Manager, PocketMac and lost Sync for Blackberry were the only sync options available for Mac dependent users. You must running with the OS 10.5.3 and work with the Desktop Manager, there is no previously released version that supports the OS 10.4.