Thread: Can´t sync with apple contacts

Can´t sync with apple contacts

Hi guys !! I have just purchased blackberry and never used before , I got the curve 8520. The problem is that when I am trying to copy entire contacts from my mac book address to the phone . I have stored near about 86 contacts but only 75 received on my phone, I have already tried to creating groups, removed all of things from the phone and synced again also but still not getting anything to work properly . Do you have any suggestion for this ,what I should I get my entire contacts to my phone?

Re: Can´t sync with apple contacts

I have an iMac and downloaded the PocketMac SyncManager and done the installation of the same on my Mac. I connected up my BlackBerry with the Mac using the USB cable then after I choose some contacts which I need to sync on Mac and BlackBerry platform.

I have executed the same program so many times. When finished , the data is not getting synced. The Address Book directory on my Mac remains withiout any components . It is assumes to have a copy of my Address Book on the BlackBerry. I didn't got any feature on my BlackBerry to configure up the sync on the BlackBerry section. I moved through BlackBerry's official support related to the syncing but didn't got anything there that can solve the issues .

Hi Kshaunish, I need to ask something..how many phones are you syncing with your Mac now? where as visioneye , I have some suggestion for you and I am sure it can be helpful for you .. Actually , when you move via the sync process, have you got any records which the sync detects and states that it will move to your Mac? What happens at the time of sync process ?

Thanks

Fine , I have recently done the uninstallation of PocketMac SyncManager properly . then re-downloaded and re-installed in. I have configured the SyncManager to only sync the contacts within my BlackBerry against the classes of "BlackBerry" within my Mac Address Book. I have stored two different contacts within the Mac Address Book.

After that I have just started the software and choose "Two-way sync". I issued the syncing and the BlackBerry states "Connected to Desktop" (through the USB). SyncManager then occurs the message as the process is going on as "Synchronizing Contacts". Then the syncing finishes . I didn't got any notice and not any type of error message . I then see into my Mac Address Book. The two contacts are tagged there without different contacts.

Any suggestion regarding getting that information accessed from BlackBerry to Mac Address Book?

I am having the same issue with my blackberry syncing procedure with the mac address book. My initial syncing procedure moved very fine . Each one procedure of syncing after only syncs a partial series . Primarily , sync copied entire closest to the 3000+ contacts. After that sync, blackberry contains entire contacts but the address skipped all but 441 contacts. I have also tried to go with the syncing so many times and nothing happened on either BB or Address book. Anyone from you all can help me to find the solution.

Fine, I got the complex method that the PocketSync will sync with the continuous Groups from Mac Address Book and sync them to the Blackberry. But this will not go for the "Smart Groups".

I made a common Group category and then moved contacts to specified group that I needed to display up in the Blackberry. There are some complexities but to find the best one , that's what works now. Just go for a try here .