Thread: UMD writer

UMD writer

Hi there, I am having an issue with which i need to work on. I am having a PSP whose UMD writer is not responding as it fallen down by mistake. I have restarted my device and found that the UMD writer is no more available to work. Any one is having any suggestion for this issue please let me know. A help may be appreciate. Thank you.

Re: UMD writer

It seems that your UMD writer got damaged which can not be fixed easily. You have to visit the Store from where you have bought this device and ask for repairing of it. If it is under the warranty period then you will not be charged for anything. So take it to the store and see whether this can be fixed or not.

It can also be possible that the device got some loose connection with the device of your and that is why the UMD drive is not detectable. So it is better to check the port and connection of the drive might be you will find some working with the device. I hope this will help you with the issue of yours. Thanks.

First of all thanks for your help that you have given me regarding the problem iof mine but let me tell you that i have not got any thing working my own. I have checked the connection of the drive but did not got any solution. Now i am going to give this for repairing and hoping that will be fix immediately.