Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2010

Modded PS2 can play NTSC, NTSC/J and PAL games?

I am planning to buy a modded playstation 2 but having some query that i need to solve. Actually i wanted to play some game on it like Narutimate Accel 2, Final Fantasy X International but heard that it is not having the support for NTSC, NTSC/J and PAL games. That is why i am asking the same to get the solution of it. So help me with the same. Thank you.
Old 22-07-2010

Re: Modded PS2 can play NTSC, NTSC/J and PAL games?

As you are planning to buy the Modded PS 2 then let me tell you that you can play the game from any region of the world. You can play the game with the original as well as the pirated game CDs to play the game on the Modded PlayStation 2 . So buy one for you and enjoy gaming. Hope you will like it.
Old 22-07-2010

As per my knowledge the Modded PS 2 can play the game easily but there is no warranty for the Modded PS 2 is available so if anything goes wrong then there is no recovery of the same provided by the dealer. And also the dealer will not take the responsibility for the same. I have seen 30 percent of Modded PS 2 gone bad.
Old 22-07-2010

The modded PS 2 can run only on the country where it is modded and that to with the Original CD only. Like if you have modded only console of the PAL then you can only play the game of the PAL with original CD. This is what i know about the same hope that this will be helpful for you to know more about this.
Old 23-07-2010

Yes i agree with the above replies. You can only play the game of the same with which you have modded the PS 2 other will not work with the same. Suppose you have modded with the NTSC J 360 then you can not run the game of the NTSC U. It will throw you the error with the same. So mod it as per your requirement.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,