Thread: Icons for BlackBerry Apps

Icons for BlackBerry Apps

I am having one issue regarding which i need to discuss with you. Actually i wanted to add the icon of my choice to the application in the Blackberry device of mine. But having no idea about any of the program that will allow me to do the same. So if you can then please let me know any of the program for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Icons for BlackBerry Apps

I will advise you to use use the GIMP which is nice tools that makes the device of your to implement your icon on the application of the Blackberry phone. This sis a nice application for making the icon of the application. So if you like then you can go with the application and download this, will make you work with the same.

There is lots of the software available on the Internet can give you the ability to create icon for the application or the program that you wanted to use. For these kind of the software you have to check out the Google which will give you lots of link to download the same. So try this out and see whether you are getting the same or not.

GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
    GIMP