Thread: Philips v/s Moser Baer DVD Player

Philips v/s Moser Baer DVD Player

I am having a small query regarding the purchase of the DVD player. I am planning to buy a DVD player and while searching then come to know that about the Philips and Moser baer DVD Player both are having the feature that is satisfying my need but i wanted to know which is best in both of them. If any one knows about the same then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Philips v/s Moser Baer DVD Player

Both are having the best feature that can help you to watch video is high quality. The Philips one is more costly then the Moser baer but both produces the same quality with the video. You can buy the Philip if you are ready to spend the money. Also if you provide the detail about your requirement then i will let you know about it more.

First of thanks for the quick response of yours. I am looking for DVD player which is having the support for the USB port and Divx support. For that i was searching and come to know about this device. Advise me one which is having the high quality lens. If any other suggestion is available then let me know about that also.

As per my knowledge the Philip is more reliable then the Moser Bear as its serving from past many year and having trust of the people on it. I will advise you to buy the PHILIPS DVP3166 which is the latest and having all feature of it. So if you can then purchase the same PHILIPS DVP3166 and you will like it.

If you are planning to buy one for you then you should have to go with the Sony which is having all the feature of the DVD player that you are looking for. It contain the the Best HD Image Quality Available. If you want to know more about this then you should have to visit the given link below.
    SONY BDP-S5000ES DVD Player

I am little late for the response as i was waiting for more replies. But anyways thanks for all the suggestion regarding the query of mine. After going through all the conversation i have come to know that the Phillip is the the best for the DVD player. So i am going to buy one for me. Will update this thread if more queries require.