Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-07-2010

Blackberry media sync stopped working

Actually, it is not working anymore after making the uninstallation and reinstallation . When it moves to loading the playlist then it just occurs the message as "Blackberry Media Sync has stopped working"..

I need to use my Blackberry to primarily for music with my itunes and I have never been capable for the whole year and I have purchased this before as stated . It would be fine to not have to run with the ipod and my BB. Has anyone of you ever been capable to work with the itunes on their device ?
Old 21-07-2010

Re: Blackberry media sync stopped working

This is just because of the bad functionality of the update procedure and you have to go for the update procedure and I am sure it would be helpful for you to solve this out .. According to me, you should go for the windows update.. I think Media Syn needs .Net Framework 2.0/3.5.. One of the 2 and 2.0. Just give it a try and then post the result back, what you are getting ....
Old 21-07-2010

Anybody here ever received the error with the syncing issues of the blackberry device when trying to start Blackberry Media Sync:

Blackberry Media Sync

The Blackberry Media Sync installation suddenly got failed to initialize this properly . Please run the Blackberry Desktop Manager with administrative privileges and try again.

I have installed the windows Vista operating system and I try to open the same with the administrator privileges but I didn't got the PIN on the DS and it just stopped there and currently not responding in the way .
Old 21-07-2010

The error suggesting all this, the error message indicating that you have to start this with the appropriate privilege which it requires to go for. There is one mroe thing that I need to ask you which is that have you performed the installation of these things running as the Administrator of the system ? You may require to perform the re-installation of both after making a right click on the installer .exe's and going with the option of "Run As Administrator."
Old 24-07-2010

I have done the installation of desktop manager which was provided with the Tour. When I used to launch the media sync it states that the device is not compatible with the blackberry media sync. Anybody else here having the same issue ?

The RIM could be possibly in the same which dumb to not running with the updated Media Sync application before they began shipping the Tour?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,