Thread: Media Manager not able to install

Media Manager not able to install

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have purchased Blackberry 8220 phone and have the Media Manager application. The problem is that it is not getting installed to the system. I do not know what could be the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the application to be installed well and work as needed. It would be a great help.

Re: Media Manager not able to install

The problem could well being with the application that has some problem well with the thing. It is necessary that you do check for the same which would be better in order to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out for a better file which would be better for you in order to get sort of the thing and make the change. It would be better. So get a good copy of the same.

I hope the problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system as you are using a normal account for the same. In order to process it is essential that you login using an administrator account and then make the changes to be implemented. This will be better and good for you. Do make the changes and work as needed. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion.

If you are not able to get login to the administrator account you can make a new account which has admin rights. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then you need to work well by filling the parameters in the user account. under the manage section choose Account type as Admin. Restart the system and then check out for the change. I hope you may then be able to install the application.

It could be that the application is not much compatible with the system and this is the reason you are not able to get worked well. In order to get function and make it install to the system you need to check out well by right click on the application and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp under the properties section. So do check out and make the changes as needed.

The issue could be due to the permission. You need to get access to the admin page and then make the change. As it is been done you can then be able to process or make the application to be installed. Do check out and make the change as it is been done. I hope you may then be able to get worked and process for the thing. So do check out and work for the thing.