Thread: Need Blackberry pearl 8120 Desktop Manager

Need Blackberry pearl 8120 Desktop Manager

I have got a Blackberry Pearl 8120 mobile phone from my friend and the problem is that I do not have a software disc that is for Desktop manager. I do not know which version would suit well to the device so that I can synchronize the device with the desktop system. Please help me out for the thing and work well which would be better.

Re: Need Blackberry pearl 8120 Desktop Manager

Look out for the latest DM 5.0 version which is better one. You can look out for the thing and make it implemented well. It will be helpful for you and get it corrected as needed. Do look out for the same and process as needed. It is essential that you perform for the thing. I hope you may then work well with the application or to get synchronize it with the system.

I would suggest you to go for the thread post in order to get complete and detailed information about the same. Click on the link provided you may then be able to get sort of the same and function well which would be better for you. Do work and process for the same and work as needed. I hope this will really help you out to get the implementation to be done as needed. It would be better.

Check out on Blackberry official site for the download or the application would be better and you can get the desired aspects to be implemented. Do process well which would let you get synchronize with the thing in order to get sort of the same. Do process with the thing and get it functioned as needed. I hope you may be able to work well with it.

The official site of Blackberry will provide you well. OR do check for the link that is been provided in the above post by Tomaz. As it is been done you can then be able to work and make the change which will be proper. It is necessary do look for the desired aspect that will be better for you and make the essential aspect to be worked. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion.