Thread: Problem with Blackberry Desktop manager

Problem with Blackberry Desktop manager

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I also have Blackberry mobile phone and have installed and application that is Desktop manager to the system to synchronize the phone. I have received an upgrade from Bold 9000 to Bold 9700. I get an error code 0x8004fceb when synchronizing the device with PC. Please help me out to get sort of the problem. It will be better.

Re: Problem with Blackberry Desktop manager

The problem could well being with the application that is the Blackberry desktop manager. You need to work out well by making the desired thing to be implemented. Do check out for the application by getting a fresh copy of the same which would be helpful for you. This will be better which would really let you to get the issue sorted. Hope this may let you to a better conclusion.

You need to unhide the Intellisync folder. Now follow the certain parameters that is mentioned below:

• Get access to the option that is Organize
    • Then you need to click on Folder and Search Option
    • Now access to View tab
    • Highlight the Show Hidden and folders
    • Save it
    • You may be able to see the folder that is Users/"me"/AppData/Roaming/Research in Motion/Blackberry/
    • You need to delete the folder and then reassign the parameters or reconfigure the settings
    • Save the settings. This will be helpful.

Reinstall the application which would be helpful. This will be better and you acn then make the desired change and function as needed. 8it will be helpful. Get the fresh copy and then make the implementation to be done. Remove the application and then sort the thing which would be better. You need to check out by removing the installed application from the control panel option. It will help you out.

Upgrade the firmware which will help you out to get the thing to be implemented. It will be better. So in order to get the things to work in right way it is necessary that you do check for the change which will let you to process and make the steps to be implemented. Check out for the post by Tomaz. It will be helpful for you in a better way. Do check for the same.

You should perform a clean install of the application and then check out for the desired thing. It will be better that you do check for the change. Do process and make the essential change that is needed. It will be better for you. So do process and then make the implementation which would surely let you to get the change to be worked.