Thread: How to install themes in samsung J600

How to install themes in samsung J600

I have been using the Samsung J600 cell phone and i am very much bored with the themes which are there in my cell phone so i need to install new phone please tell me how can i install themes on my samsung j600 also please tell me where can i download the Samsung j600 themes. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: How to install themes in samsung J600

As far as it is not possible to install themes in any of the Samsung cell phones manually that is the older phone OS does not allow to install the Themes on your cell phone. Anyways have you tried to install any other themes on your cell phone do you get some error message or what. Try to install a theme from the Nokia mobile.

I have the mobile phone Samsung SGH-J600. problems for me with the lid up. the screen is not working. whenever i move the flap up the screen goes blank it continues to work normally when i move the slider to back to the default place. I am worried since i am not in a position to purchase a new cell phone so please tell me how can i get back my cell phone to work again.

There appears a problem with your operating system i think that your cell phones operating system is corrupted and hence you will have to get rid of this by simply installing it from scratch once again. I would recommend you to install the same if you are pretty much aware of the installation procedure or simply take help from a tech guy.

The strip of your cell phone seems to have damaged and hence you need to get it changed since the phone is working partially well. You can get it changed either with the help of a tech personnal from samsung by visiting your nearby samsung service center or it can also be done at a local shop or even from the shop where you may have purchased the samsung cell phone.

Sounds like a problem with your display but before getting your display changed i would advice you to check whether the problem is resolved by resetting the cell phone but if the resetting does not work at all then i think that there is a problem with the display itself and you need to get it replaced.

shradesh Guest

U R cell phone strip is not working.if u want u can buy a new strip n replace it or give ur cell phone in service center to repair. den will change ur strip n charge u for that