Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drivers for China N95 mt6227 mobile phone

Drivers for China N95 mt6227 mobile phone

I have a Chinese N95 mt6227 mobile phone and the problem is that I am not able to connect the phone to the system as it is not getting detected. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the. I need the application or driver for the same in order to work out and get the changes to be implemented well. Hope to get a desired solution. I wan to get the device to be synchronized with the system.

Re: Drivers for China N95 mt6227 mobile phone

Check out for Chinamanuals site in order to get the changes or the download for the application or driver which will be better for you in order to get the changes to be functioned. This will be helpful for you in order to get the desired change which wi'll really help you out to get the function to be worked. I hope you may then get the changes to be worked and perform for the act that is needed.

There is another way through you can work well or process for the thing. It is necessary that you perform for the act and make thjs possible change which will really let you to get to the solution. I hope it would be better that you process for the thing and make the desired change that is essential. This will really help you out.

You can check out for China mobile downloads or application which will help you out to get the desired change or you can perform for the thing. It will really let you to get to a better conclusion and get functioned as needed. Click on the link provided and go through the thread that is Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone. I hope you can then make things to work in your way.

Do look for the above link that is provided you may get to a better conclusion and make the desired change that is necessary. It will be better for you which would let you to get the issue sorted and work as needed. I hope this is the reason you are not able to get it functioned. So check out for the implementation to be processed. It will be better for you. Do look out.

why are china phones made without drivers

Quote Originally Posted by ogoriboy View Post
    why are china phones made without drivers
    Some china phone support some custom drivers made for specific models but for most of the other mobile phones, it doesnt support. Actually, this phones are made out of cheap quality, mixed and matched with various mobile os to be operated and hence, sometimes they support the drivers while other times they dont. The lifetime or span period of a china mobile phone is very less as compared to other branded mobile phones from nokia or samsung.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

what is the port comm for N95 8GB chinois(comm1 ou comm2) ?
    merci

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chocho View Post
    what is the port comm for N95 8GB chinois(comm1 ou comm2) ?
    merci
    First download the usb drivers for your china mobile phone from here and after it is succesfully installed, you have to right click on my computer icon and select properties. Go to Hardware tab -> Device Manager. You will find a new port installed under Ports (COM & LPT) category. More information about it can be gathered from here - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey Myself kamal from india ,i purchased the Nokia n95 in which driver MT6227 is being supported...but i m not able to download the Driver software for this Mobile ..as i want to connect to my syatem...Plzzzzzzzzz if anyone know anything abt it please help me out

Please i need it urgently so b fast .......your frnd ..Kamal Prakash

Quote Originally Posted by kamal23 View Post
    Hey Myself kamal from india ,i purchased the Nokia n95 in which driver MT6227 is being supported...but i m not able to download the Driver software for this Mobile ..as i want to connect to my syatem..
    It is not necessary that only MT6227 drivers will work with your Nokia N95. You can also download some similar drivers for the same. Anyways, you can download MT6227 drivers from this post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone.

can u install a software in a china mobile to get internet?

Quote Originally Posted by fatima_india View Post
    software in china mobile to get internet?
    What exactly that means ? For internet, you need internet settings. After you can install any application that make use of internet like browser, messengers, etc.. Let me know what exactly what you want to do.

To get proper internet connection on your phone you do need to run any software. All you need is that your phone must have a inbuilt modem to run the web pages. The other thing you need is a good net accessibility with appropriate internet settings. If the setting do not match your phone model then you cannot access net, you need a browser which comes with those phone which usually has internet support.

How to install games on Iphone 4S clone MC6062P model?
    Please also advise how to connect to wifi? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast