Thread: Media Player for Nokia 5300

Media Player for Nokia 5300

I have a Nokia 5300 Xpress music phone and it is been purchased quite long back,. The thing that I need is a media player for my device. I need it to play video or audio files to it. Can anyone suggest me some good players of or application which I can make use of in order to work well and function for it well. Please help so that I can process for the thing very well.

Re: Media Player for Nokia 5300

You can make use of default player for the phone that you use. Check out for Media option in the menu and look for the music player and media player. These are the default player which would be helpful for you in order to get the execution of the files that you use. Also I think no other application can be installed to the phone as it do not support them. So use the default one.

It is true that you cannot make use of application s or software to be installed to it and work as they do not have the feature to support them. So you need to work well with the desired application that is available or provided to you on the device. Use those application provided you execute the supported file format in order to work. It will be better for you.

I have recently came across a media player that is meant for S40 series phone specially 5300 Xpress music mobile device. The name of the player is KD player. Check out for the player and get it downloaded to the system and make the installation to the phone by synchronizing the device to the system. I hope this will help you well and process as needed. Do check out for the thing.

I hope Viking MP3 Player would be better and you can process with this application. Do check out on on Google search and get the download link. Click on the link and you may get the search results well. Get access to he site and then download the application. Extract the files and make it install to the system well. Hope this will help you out well to get the desired change. Do process well.

Look out for the KD player as it helps you out well for sorting the thing in order to get functioned. You may get it worked well with the thing in order to perform for the thing. So do check out and make it function as needed. You may definitely process with the thing and get it functioned as needed. Do work well as needed. It will be better for you.