Thread: Economical laptop for student

Economical laptop for student

I am planning to buy a new laptop for my self and my budget is around Rs. 35000 or it would be better if i can get a better one in less then that. I am gonna use this laptop for basically gaming purpose but still i would be needing bluetooth in it. And other applications that i am gonna use are Flash or Dreamweaver etc. So can you guys suggest me some good laptop on which i should be focusing.

Re: Economical laptop for student

First of all i would like yo tell you that the laptop for gaming purpose gonna be bit expensive as for gaming, the hardware should better to enjoy the games up to their maximum limit. I have found one laptop which is going bit more then your budget but its worth to pay for it. I am talking about Dell Inspiron 1520/1521 Laptop which will cost you some around RS. 45000.

I would be suggesting you going for Alienware Aurora mALX which perfectly fits into your budget. The Alienware Aurora mALX is a show-offy laptop. Its case features an extremely detailed custom airbrush paint job with a ribbon of metallic color that changes when viewed at different angles. Configuration includes a top-of-the-line 2.6GHz AMD Turion 64 ML-44 processor… The rest of the components include 2GB of 400MHz memory; dual Nvidia GeForce Go 7900 GS GPUs, each with 512MB of memory; and two 100GB hard drives, both spinning at a swift 7,200rpm.

I suggest you to buy an ASUS N50 Series laptop which would be around your budget as well as it would be having an enough specifications as per the purpose of gaming on laptop. And i would recommend you to search for this series of laptop on best buy where it might happen that you get this laptop with some discount offer.

I would be recommending you going for Dell XPS M1330 which will be coming for Rs. 37500. As one of the thinnest and lightest laptops in its class, the XPS M1330 is a truly portable laptop. How did we get so thin? Our optional LED display uses 32 tiny, white LEDs for a super bright, super skinny screen. Projected weight starting at just under 4 pounds (1.8 kg)1 and featuring next-gen technologies like slot load optical drive, HDMITM connection, Biometric Fingerprint Security, the XPS M1330 is the last word in leading edge high tech.

I think you should go for buying the laptop of not only one company, as it would be better to buy a assembled laptop which would be costing you lesser then the branded laptop and even you can select the parts of your choices. So that you can choose the best parts for gaming purpose and other parts might not be so great comparatively.