Thread: SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25 vs. Dell Inspiron 1520 and Dell XPS-M

SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25 vs. Dell Inspiron 1520 and Dell XPS-M

Actually I need the comparison between SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25 vs. Dell Inspiron 1520 and Dell XPS-M. I need this because I am going to but any one of the laptop from these two. I have searched for the information related to this; but I am not satisfied with that, I am confused. If anyone can advice me related to these laptops then it will better to chose from these three SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25, Dell Inspiron 1520 and Dell XPS-M.

Re: SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25 vs. Dell Inspiron 1520 and Dell XPS-M

Since I have this SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25, I regret my acer 5100 in which I had no problems. On this system, the ads appear very regularly when I am surfing on the net ever since the first use. Knowing that I am very careful with the sites I visit the security of my computer, I did not have these problems on acer problem that hard since day one and that Sony already had to worry about rootkit these cd music, I can question the good faith of the company when the software pre-installed on this machine. If you ask me I will not suggest you to go for SONY-VAIO VGN-FZ25.

Well I think that the ads you are getting on your system while you surf net then are because of the security setting of your operating system not because of the Sony-VAIO laptop. I am not suggesting you to buy this laptop but just want to clarify the things related to the security. Currently I am using Dell Inspiron 1520 and I am completely satisfied with the performance this laptop is providing me. If you are planning to buy this laptop then just go for it.

According to me this Dell Inspiron 1520 is one of the best laptop. If one wishes to customize their computer is possible because Dell offers more colors for this model (the red is very beautiful) is a detail but I think it makes a difference anyway, black is sad. But even in black, it is very beautiful, the design is classic and I can use both in private and professionally. Anyway, Dell can customize everything!

When talking about laptops dedicated to 3D games, this Dell XPS-M stand out. Their online catalog always offers a respective high-end machine, with the best components of the moment: CPU dual core clocked at over inflated or, 3D graphics card high-end memory abundant living, etc. They are generally bulky boxes but especially designed to allow changing the "hardcore gamer" to change the configuration of components vital to continue to play 3D games lately. These boxes are equipped with cooling systems more efficient (and often louder) than the average temperature for a very reasonable components requested. The challenge for these configurations is to ensure the best possible performance in conjunction with a proper level of noise.

The range Dell XPS M1730 is available in four colors: purple, sapphire blue, white and gray smoke. Most of its surface is occupied by a plastic coated central portion which is affixed a film about the carbon fiber. At center, the Dell logo has a light like that of the side grooves also backlit a 17 "screen 1920 x 1200 pixels, a bigger hard drive 200 GB, a good CPU, lots of RAM, and especially two Nvidia GeForce 8700 M GT in SLi and PhysX PPU.the rest of the equipment is up: Core 2 Duo T7700 (2.4 GHz), 2GB DDR2, 200GB hard drive at 7200 rpm, Wi-Fi Pren. There's even a Blu-ray and this is the thing that I like the most. It is true that this is specifically designed for gaming purpose.

When I received my Dell Inspiron 1520, it is ready to use: everything is installed; you just have to enter your name and your password. In short the basic configurations but otherwise nothing to do. But you should still download the drivers on the Dell website in case you want to format, the CD is not provided. For cons, the CD of the operating system is included! A tiny criticism (a minor detail): the remote is not provided automatically, careful not to forget when ordering if you want one, just take care about that.