Thread: Which is better between Lenovo 3000 N100 and HP Pavilion dv2000?

Which is better between Lenovo 3000 N100 and HP Pavilion dv2000?

I am planning to buy latest laptop for me but the thing is that I am really confused between selecting Lenovo and HP. I have done search related to this and finalized these two laptops: dv2046TU from HP and Lenovo 3000 N100 (068985Q). The prices are almost similar and the configuration they are providing is also similar. So I need help for finding our which is better between Lenovo 3000 N100 and HP Pavilion dv2000?

Re: Which is better between Lenovo 3000 N100 and HP Pavilion dv2000?

The quality finish is the key words that would best fit this laptop Lenovo 3000 N100. A minimum space for a laptop including all this technology. Gray metallic shell for the fun side (on top of the screen) combined with conventional IBM and Lenovo therefore by extension. The keyboard is full (even the small windows key and very responsive to requests from a computer. Despite a small charge that is limited to the use of a function key to access the Home and End. The touchpad is effective but not suitable for a complete job: in mobile mode, but it can go to work all day: give up and buy you a mouse. A small button you can enable or disable support for wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth) in a blink of an eye.

I will also suggest you to go for Lenovo 3000 N100 because of the hardware performance inherent in core 2 Duo and memory (1GB), the use of many business applications and games is much easier. Glossy screen appearance, coupled to the graphics card provides a resolution of 1,680 X 1050, do not forget your glasses and a seamless quality. What is very nice when you have tools or software guzzling up on the screen, internet browsing is also greatly increased.

I am using this HP Pavilion dv2000 and it will be better if you some of the points related to this: Autonomy more than satisfactory: about 3 hours in use office / internet (up to 4 hours if we do nothing). Resources to truly work in multi-tasks: sending e-mails while listening to music and downloading a file. Despite my side disorderly mentioned above, I have not reached the saturation level of the computer. The pictures appear instantly viewed with ACDSee, software is launched in less than one second after double click. Bright screen, I feared the glare of the glossy screen but I did not have to complain about so far.

The battery has a capacity of this Lenovo 3000 N100 is about three hours of work vary depending on your activity level course connections are missing (for a professional like me) a com port and also because it is still a printer port (LPT) that disappears the benefit of any USB. The use of Bluetooth is especially useful for communicating with external devices (PDA, phone) but also to set up a wireless network without Wi-Fi: In fact you can connect multiple PCs in this way!

Personally, I feel that HP Pavilion dv2000 is good for me because the 14-inch screen is perfect for me the characters are necessarily smaller than a 15 inch. Better to have a good view! Hoping to live with this computer as long as with my previous Compaq, I hope that old age does not catch up with me too fast! I get to connect all my USB ports on the ad hoc without having to use extension. This seem quite stupid to the neophyte, but it was far from being won given the size of these objects (including mp3 players). It is regrettable that the various ports are all on the side or front of the laptop and do not exploit the back of the computer. Personally, it does not bother me because I connect my various devices only when needed.

If you are a gamer then this Lenovo 3000 N100 is not designed for you because this notebook is not dedicated to the game, the main purpose of a laptop is to be mobile for the particular job. But nevertheless, the small card nvidia GeForce Go 7300 doing very well hold its own unless a 3D gaming enthusiasts with all settings at maximum resolution in funds. Games like Titan Quest, Half Life 2 pass without problems! Note however that current games for new laptop cannot use all the advanced technology.