Thread: Comments on Dell's after-sales-services

Comments on Dell's after-sales-services

My dell computer hangs when I switch it on. This means that the page of anti virus remains on the screen (impossible to remove or uninstall it) and I can not connect to internet from my pc. I'd like a solution and the number of customer service dell. Also wants to know that the Dell's after-sales-services? Please help.

Re: Comments on Dell's after-sales-services

I deal with Dell customer service last week. I was so happy is that I can not resist the pleasure of telling you my life (well, a little bit of it) below. As I explained on this blog to the same month of last January, I purchased a Dell Vostro 1400 (laptop 14 "). But two weeks ago, the computer has started doing weird stuff. First, I had the touchpad. Gradually, the keyboard has started to take its toll, too. Until I could not even log me (after switching my computer): the keys were anything. The situation was becoming unbearable, I decided to walk the warranty (I had taken the minimum), while there was still time. Honestly, I also failing, and I do not much believe.

I visited the site of Dell, then in the section "Support", I wrote an email to customer service. Sending an e-mail follows a clear procedure, where you are asked in turn what does not work, what you tried as repairs, etc.. After sending the mail, Dell confirmed that a message has been forwarded to their customer service, and replenish the terms of mail (compressed). I will not beat around the bush: I received an email from customer service two days later. Mail ... which was nothing. Good.

My PC does not lit anymore. Horror! I explained then that in response to the mail. The same person answered the VAS, the next day, the best that I had to do was to call the Service Center by phone and see live with them (the number of customer service that Dell gave me begin by 04, therefore the cost of the call has been completely invalid).It was now Friday evening, and I do not see myself calling the Service to 21h. On Monday morning (Monday, in this case), so I called the customer service. Very effective, I was quickly put in touch with a technician who asked me to make a number of manipulations on my computer (including removing the card RAM, then see if I had the boot screen).

The computer is left, it now works flawlessly. I, who had once cold with Dell, when I noticed the malfunction on my computer, I am now even more fervent defender of the mark. Well yes, if you buy a computer at Fnac, and he has a problem, you bring the SAV at Fnac. But during that time, you no longer have your PC. And you can not see how we treat (suddenly or not). Same if you buy your computer at Carrefour. Except that here you have to deal with SAV Carrefour. Condolences.

I decided to call Dell. Here the trouble begins. I am under hardware warranty, but not software. The operator after about 60 minutes of waiting, charged course, makes me do a test train to test the equipment. The test does not detect a hardware failure, then in less than 10 seconds, watch in hand, she transfers to their subcontractor that resolves software problems. The subcontractor then asked me 149 euros to come to me the problem. The technician did exactly the same thing me and obtained the same result (150 euro). He told me to recall to Dell because it must be a hardware problem. I remember Dell, I say they have detected a problem in the care of my file at the subcontractor in question and therefore the recall to (1:35 with 3 / 4 time-out). I telephoned their subcontractor, a technician on the phone gives me a diagnosis, this time not express equipment. I obtain error messages telling me that the video memory (graphics card) and the cd / dvd is damaged.